Sniper Strikes Again!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Im bout tired of his GAY ass! They need to find him and just drag his ass to death. DC peeps need to get to the Army surplus store and get that vest ya dig?

Can I legally get a vest? Hell, I want a damn helmet. :bawling: :bawling: The last shooting was down the street from one of my company's offices. :bawling: :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I watched the special on this last night

Trina, you better be careful out there....I've been real worried about you. Imma keep praying for you, NICE and everyone else' safety out there in the DC area.

Helpful Information I Received From A Friend

Hello everyone,

As you may already know I have been a SWAT Sniper for about 3 years. My specialty is Counter Sniper for Presidential and dignitary protection. What this basically means is, I am posted at certain locations looking for a sniper/assassin. Once a threat is detected, I am charged in countering his/her ability to attack by early detection and neutralizing (killing) him/her.

Now on to business?K
This Sniper killing people in the DC Metro area is a skilled sharpshooter and very calculated. Unfortunately he appears very disturbed and has just left a calling card stating he was God. What that probably means is he may escalate the matter by increasing the rate of killing in each attack because he acknowledges the police??s hot pursuit. This sniper knows it??s a matter of time before he is discovered. He thinks he is superior to everyone, but knows eventually he will be caught. He is playing a very sick game that he feels he is winning. He will probably want to sensationalize his confrontations with the police and eventually stop running and have a standoff. The police may be his future targets.

It is very important that you adjust your regular routine because this is a very deadly individual. I am going to give you my personal/professional advice on the matter.

The Sniper??s MO (his methods) are the following.
a. 1st wave of attacks were concentrated in an area the suspect was very familiar with.
b. It appears these initial attacks were closer, probably less than 100 yards away. Witnesses were hearing loud cracks.
c. He definitely is showing off. He is trying to maintain 100 %, one shot for one kill. (Sniper??s creed).
d. He is probably not shooting the first person that appears. He is looking for the highest probable kill. This encompasses distance, position, and movement of the individual and excludes physical barriers (vehicles, tress, columns, etc).
e. He is shooting from areas adjacent to major roadways, thoroughfares, highways, etc. (quick egress). First group was within a couple of miles from beltway. Child shot in Bowie was a block away from the US 50 on the 197.
f. He went up to northern Virginia (70 miles away) to throw police off his trail (diversion, used by snipers for stalking targets and eluding enemy).
g. He is making this to be a giant ??Stalk?? around the Metro area. It is a game now. He wants them to come after him (like he is in his own war against the enemy).
h. He is probably using any foliage (tree line, woods, bushes) that is around the malls, shopping center, gas stations, and parking lots.
i. He is able to shoot accurately out to 500 yards (5 football fields) with or without a scope (depends on individual??s abilities).
j. The farther out he/she is, the more difficult of course it is to detect or pinpoint location. This aids in egress as well. (He knows this).

My advice to you all is to consider the following.

1. Avoid unnecessary errands.
2. Bring someone along.
3. Do not stand outside your vehicle grabbing things out the car.
4. If you go to the store, put items in back seat of car (nothing in trunk) so that you can grab items and exit quickly.
5. When slowing down or at a stop, keep windows closed (glass deflects bullets, he knows this and he is not shooting through glass anymore).
6. Never walk straight to a door more than 20 feet away. Zig zag and walk at angels. The shooter is setting up on doorways/entrances and waiting for victims to line up on entrance. The hardest shot for a sniper is a target traversing laterally to his/her position (perpendicular, see Diag. 1).

Diag. 1

Diag. 2

?h Walk between cars, use them for protection, and NEVER walk in a straight line to a doorway. Park as close as possible. (See Diag. 2)

?h Be mindful of wooded areas and any bushes around establishment. More than likely surrounding areas. Look for reflections (glare of the scope or weapon).

?h Use drive-thru at fast food
?h Look around and make it obvious (looking over your shoulder in the distant) he may hesitate if they think someone notices him. Point to what you are looking at as well. You want to telegraph yourself to others and get them involved.
?h Keep clear of abandoned vehicles, but concern yourself with them. He is probably parking along roads and walking to his shooting position.
?h You are probably safer inside the DC area only because congestion will prevent him an easy egress for the sniper. So if there is a toss up for a store then pick the inner city (not the outer boundaries).

The main thing is being careful. Everyone is at risk even the police. He is able to pick the time and place so he has the overall advantage over the police. If any of this is confusing give me a call on my cell ---------------- . If you still have difficulty sorting it out, then just stay home (smile). These are just my opinions and hopefully can help in your daily activities. Take care.

God Bless,

Alcornite 86.....

Maybe you can address my question (or my theory rather):

-Is it possible that he/she (the sniper) is an ex military person??
With skills like this it kind of makes you wonder??

Shooting a victim and the police were a mere 50 yards away??

:shame:

Isn't it coincedental with this war thing going on that this would happen now??
If you don't want to put it on the page.....you can eitheir e-mail me or P.M. me. I have other questions as well that I choose not to post.

Holla.

This is very interesting and I was thinking that the sniper may be military material as well. He shoots too well.

First of all, excellent breakdown Alcornite86,

And as far as a vest is concerned Kellis, you can legally get damn near anything you want. But a vest, is not much help against a rifle bullet, only handguns. If you want to stop a rifle you would have to get a N.A.T.O. class IV flak vest with kevlar chest plating which will stop up to a .308 caliber bullet....those will set you back about 2 grand. I have one I kept from my army days but I aint bout to shell out the 900 bones for the kevelar chest plate...

So your best bet would be to follow 86's advice. Besides anyone as good a shot as he is could just go for a head shot, and what good would any vest do you then.

I don't think this crime necessecarily has anything to do with the military. I routinely fire at a 1000 yard range here in Byram, MS and watch guys that have never spent a day in the military, split bowling pins at 1000 meters
with everything in range from .308 to .50 caliber

BTW, John Wayne Gasey killed 40 people and buried them in his yard and he did'nt use a gun, so the method is not the problem...It's just when a serial killer is in any community the residents normally have to change their behavior to ensure safety.

I could go on and on about the nuts in this country, but that is another thread all together...

My Thoughts

Yes, this person has received some type of formal military training as a sniper either in the military or by someone who is also trained as a one shot, one kill expert. This person is bold but not stupid. All of the locations where people were shot were not in congested areas and all had easy access to secondary roads to help aid in the escape. Also, I believe that this person may not be working alone and may have a spotter to locate the victims as well as aid in the getaway. (driving)

As with the ongoing crisis in the Middle East and elsewhere, it is scary that we (America and especially the Military District of Washington Community) are being terrorized at home in our own backyards and the President is sending us off to war to fight someone his pops should of taken out ten years ago.

Last night, I took one of my close friends to the Airport to depart for a tour to Kuwait and while waiting for his flight, we received the word of another attack. It was errie because my boy was leaving an unsettle situation for another one and I'm a few months away myself from a tour to Korea where the situation is not that great also.

Land of the Not So Free Should Be Our New Motto!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

I could go on and on about the nuts in this country, but that is another thread all together...

and you're right about that...:smh:

We have some good resources here on TSPN. Alcornite86 and Bedrock have given us some good info.

The military is the one of the best places to learn to be a sharpshooter, but not the only place. Any redneck that loves to put bambi on his plate can shoot a rifle from a distance and hit his target.

I hope they find this nut case soon. I don't think they will catch this guy alive. This will end in a standoff with more casulties.

Besides anyone as good a shot as he is could just go for a head shot, and what good would any vest do you then.

Well, I think a majority of his shots have been to the head.

The latest victim worked for the FBI. :( :bawling:

If you want to stop a rifle you would have to get a N.A.T.O. class IV flak vest with kevlar chest plating which will stop up to a .308 caliber bullet....those will set you back about 2 grand. I have one I kept from my army days but I aint bout to shell out the 900 bones for the kevelar chest plate...

Aside from that vest being heavy, the price is heavy too.

Re: My Thoughts

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
As with the ongoing crisis in the Middle East and elsewhere, it is scary that we (America and especially the Military District of Washington Community) are being terrorized at home in our own backyards and the President is sending us off to war to fight someone his pops should of taken out ten years ago.

Then I think you may see my point....... ;)

That this "sniper" attack thing may be used as a diversionary tactic to distract the nation from looking at the bigger picture.

Just a theory though.....or is it?

I don't even think this is a terrorist anymore. I think this is someone who's mind has snapped and he is doing it strictly for the thrill of the hunt. It is becoming more and more easy for him. He took the weekend off...kicked it with his boys...watched the Redskins get killed by the Saints...then picked up where he left off on Monday.

The only way to catch this person is to think like him. If I were interested in picking off the ultimate victim, where would I strike next.

A mall...a crowded area...a school...a church...a busy highway. This is a sick individual. And the killing thing about it(no pun intended) is that someone is trying to find a way to capitalize off of this. There will probably be a movie coming out in a year or two recreating this sick ish!!!

When I was in the Gulf War I thought the very same thing myself about finishing off Sadaam. But lets think for a minute as to how we could have done that.....

Hmmm, I fought alongside Egyptians, Syrians, Saudi Arabians and various others all Islamic nations, all which felt Kuwait should be liberated. Each one of those nations signed on because they were against the invasion of Kuwait. They all signed on with the provision that we liberated Kuwait and not crumbled the govt. of Iraq. Had we done that, I guarantee you each Islamic govt. would have turned against us.

Why do you think Sadam launched scuds into Israel...he wanted them to retaliate so every arab nation would turn on us and Israel.

Mabye my Ranger Tab blinds my thinking, but I think my military experience as a whole supports why I think we should kick off in hiss arse again.

And as far as people being scared to death of this sniper is concerned, and thinking it is a govt. conspiracy....

Just look at the crime stats in the urban community, Junebug and dem kill far more of us than any sniper has....

Drugs and crime are a far worse scourge for us than any sniper ever could be....

Our leaders having this emporers new clothes ideology and attacking movies like barbershop instead of the real issues concerning our community is far worse for us than a dayum sniper that thinks he's God.....

I'd rather deal with the sniper....at least I can shoot back.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

A mall...a crowded area...a school...a church...a busy highway.

He shot through the window of a shopping center, a little boy was shot as he was getting out of his aunt's car at school (he survived), and he sticks close to major highways so he can getaway. I guess the only place he hasn't hit is the church.

Don't say a grocery store because he's been there too. :bawling: :bawling:

Good advice Alcornite 86

When I was in the Gulf War I thought the very same thing myself about finishing off Sadaam. But lets think for a minute as to how we could have done that.....

Hmmm, I fought alongside Egyptians, Syrians, Saudi Arabians and various others all Islamic nations, all which felt Kuwait should be liberated. Each one of those nations signed on because they were against the invasion of Kuwait. They all signed on with the provision that we liberated Kuwait and not crumbled the govt. of Iraq. Had we done that, I guarantee you each Islamic govt. would have turned against us.

Why do you think Sadam launched scuds into Israel...he wanted them to retaliate so every arab nation would turn on us and Israel.

Mabye my Ranger Tab blinds my thinking, but I think my military experience as a whole supports why I think we should kick off in hiss arse again.

And as far as people being scared to death of this sniper is concerned, and thinking it is a govt. conspiracy....

Just look at the crime stats in the urban community, Junebug and dem kill far more of us than any sniper has....

Drugs and crime are a far worse scourge for us than any sniper ever could be....

Our leaders having this emporers new clothes ideology and attacking movies like barbershop instead of the real issues concerning our community is far worse for us than a dayum sniper that thinks he's God.....

I'd rather deal with the sniper....at least I can shoot back.

Excellent post MaKaho :tup:

Although I agree w/you. I feel attacking Iraq may end up being the worse thing that we can do. I see a lot of complications coming from it (I think you alluded to some of it already)

Attacking Iraq

Call me a coward but I took an out route to not go to Kuwait for a one-year assignment. I opted for Korea over Kuwait even a $1200 a month tax break was enticing but if I was in it for the money, I would of done an exit years ago.

MB, you are so right. We have less than 1/2 the support of the other Islamic countries in the region to invade Iraq. Today I read where the Saudi King announced that we cannot use Saudi Arabian Airfields for attacks into Iraq and his country will not support it.

This is a one-man gang (Bush) attempt to do something his father could not do.(Topple Sadam)

On the Sniper, well, I just hope they get his ass soon.

Re: Attacking Iraq

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Call me a coward but I took an out route to not go to Kuwait for a one-year assignment. I opted for Korea over Kuwait even a $1200 a month tax break was enticing but if I was in it for the money, I would of done an exit years ago.

The last thing I would call you or any one still in would be a coward. I have been to both countries, and if I had the same choice you had to go to Korea over Kuwait....

Hmm lets see Go to Kuwait,..... no drinking, no women, no fun, 126 degree temp during the day and dayum near 40 degrees at night, not being able to tell the terrorists from the civilians....

Or go to Korea,..... drinking, women, mad fun, seasons, being able to go to cities like Seoul and Osan to some of the biggest and best clubs and shopping outlets in the free world....

Uhh, I would be saying ...[Korean] Yogi Isyo Oshima !!!! [/Korean]

:D :D :D

I dont think that it is an open and shut case that its a Military trained individual. You an take any idiot off of the street and make him a good shot in a few hours. add a scope, and and hes a great shot. I learned how to hit a tin can at 50 yards with a BB gun in about 20 minutes.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
I dont think that it is an open and shut case that its a Military trained individual. You an take any idiot off of the street and make him a good shot in a few hours. add a scope, and and hes a great shot. I learned how to hit a tin can at 50 yards with a BB gun in about 20 minutes.
Mot so JST a rifle still has recoil and if a shooter doesn't know how to apply the fundamentals ie muscle support.trigger control,and breathing he will miss with a scope.In the USMC these fundamentals were drilled into our daily routine while at the range.It's always something in this area but it's home and I love it.

I think the sniper is a white guy. Probably a member of one of the Anti-gov't Mountain Militias, similar to the ones found in West Virginia and Montana.....He's probably military-trained, and well-disciplined....He may very well be aligned with some fo the Aryan Brotherhood/White Anglo-Saxon Christian Fundamentalists groups...

But he has a job on the weekend.....

I don't believe the media when they say that there might be a tie-in to Al-Queida or Iraq. They're reaching.....They just don't wanna admit that this guy is prolly another Timothy McVeigh/Richard Nichols-type white boy.

:shame:

Back