Sneakers!!!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Today is a great day! For the past month I have been griping and moaning about having to pay 160 bucks for the new Vince Carters(came out 3/2/02)! And paying 115 for the low Jordan Trunners(The maize and Blue Ones). But low and behold I walked in foot locker today and what did I see........

VC's - 99 bucks
Trunners - 60 bucks

I didn't hesitate to write that check! 275 bones worth of kicks for 160! Life is so good......now if I could just get those Red & White Stevie Franchise joints to go on sale, find a girlfriend, and loose some more weight(30 lbs so far) so that I can eat beef again, I would be in perfect bliss! And really, at this point, that girlfriend thing isn't all that important....

Pics..

Thanks D-town! But I still have about 40 LB's to go to reach my target weight! But I have extra shoe money now because I don't eat out as much....plus gotta have the kicks for the summer!

Here are the pics.....

Jordan Trunner......
02366141_l.jpg

Vince Carter's
02277061_l.jpg

Originally posted by kellis
I got me some new ones yesterday too.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Those Jordans look cool, may have to go by footlocker and see what they have. Although I don't get the oppoturnity to wear sneakers that often, I may want to invest in those.

Thats cool, you always gotta' have a nice pair of sneakers. I am stuck on the nike prestos, all kind. The one thing that gets me is how fast, the styles are dicontinued. I go to a nike outlet about 2-3 times a year, they all are at least 50 miles away or more. ;)
Southern University

Presto!

Yeah I have some all white Nike Prestos too. they are still as clean as they were the day I bought them. I don't get to wear my sneakers much either....so they tend to last alot longer than the average!

Yeah if you cut out the eating out, there will be plenty of sneaker opportunities.. I bought some Reebok DMX running shoes at a sale recently .. they initially were tight but they fit like a glove now.

Don't talk about dem Presto's to me. My little sister hits me up everytime a new pair comes out. She must think that I'm a magician, and I go to Foot Locker, Sports Zone, Athlete's Foot, Champ's, or one of the many shoe stores, and I say "Presto here's a new pair of sneakers Dawn."

For those that are looking for some summer kicks, Foot Locker is having a massive nationwide clearance sale this week.

NICE

These are like the only pair of gym shoes I rock.... and only in all white.... sometime I might rock the all white with the bubblegum sole

whitegumaf1low.jpg

Originally posted by Dirty
Yeah if you cut out the eating out, there will be plenty of sneaker opportunities.. I bought some Reebok DMX running shoes at a sale recently .. they initially were tight but they fit like a glove now.

DMX? You mean the ones with the blue around the top...that you have to pump up? They were once 110 bones and I got those joints for 39.99 3 weeks ago while in the boot!

Yeah D.....that is the same sale I am talking about. Foot Locker is off the chain right now.

And lets nat even get into siblings always wanting something. I told my lil brother i bought the new VC's.....and his response was "You got me some too?"

Back