Smack Virgin...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Ok...here's the deal...to be worthy of my people,
theyareontome.gif
I have to prove myself in the smack room. Can I get a some rules and regulations of smack? What is smack? How does one accomplish status?

Here is the best advice I can give you..

...take your arse back to small talk!

Smackology 101 : Women can't smack!

Blublood, first you need to get a sponsor. They will explain to you the rules and let you know when and if you should attempt to smack about something. If you are sensitive or easily offended, you may not want to come up in here. It gets raw!!!

NN, I could care less what people say about me or towards me.

Suge, you do a good job at smacking your lips. Is that all I have to do?

Whatever

Come on blu you can do!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about Suge and NN they are the bad guys over here your only friends are THE MAFIA.... in this room...

NO J4J
NO APW
NO D Town JAG

ONLY TRUST JSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE YOUR ONLY FRIENDS OVER HERE

ONLY THE MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE JACKSON STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ATL

I should start my smack lessons soon.....football season is swiftly approaching us.:D

Re: LOL @ Blu

The only way that I'll be your sponsor is for you to change your name to Dtown Tiger or Nastynupe's Jag...I'll let you marinate on that....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
So NN, does this mean you'll be my sponsor? I've never received one, ya know.:p

Re: Re: LOL @ Blu

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
The only way that I'll be your sponsor is for you to change your name to Dtown Tiger or Nastynupe's Jag...I'll let you marinate on that....

Well, it'll have to be NastyNupe's Jag....I don't like that Dtown Tiger chit. Can't be changing kats and thangs.;)

Re: Here is the best advice I can give you..

Originally posted by Suge
...take your arse back to small talk!

Smackology 101 : Women can't smack!
Dang Thats Foul Cuzz.....R.S.C.

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Uh, BluBlood.....sweetest, all I have to say is know your limitations missy. :)

Yeah, listen to Spirit! :D

She takes the safe route...all she EVER says is "LOL", "LMAO", and "Y'all are crazy"! :p

Back