Sleeper and CLeb were Thumbing their way to Huntsville...............

Why I gotta be Plumber's Crack ??? Surely you can come better than that..........

I never said I wasn't a fan of your work.....there's no hate here......

Jag03,

Man, you gotta appreciate these old jokes. This is some nostalgia smack.

*snicker*

Re: Why I gotta be Plumber's Crack ??? Surely you can come better than that........

Originally posted by phatback
I never said I wasn't a fan of your work.....there's no hate here......

Jag03,

Man, you gotta appreciate these old jokes. This is some nostalgia smack.

*snicker*

Hey man those are just jokes, noting personal. BTW, at the time of the plumbers crack comment there was a facilities guy in here fixing the lights and it was sad. Then it hit me Phatback-Plumbers Crack. I'm just trying to earn my stripes man. C-leb, is having technical issues so I have to hold down the fort for now.

BTW: this will most likely be my last post today, I'm leaving for the airport in about 30 min.
See ya in Huntsville. Peace Sleepa!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vision Blurry!

One night Da Sleeper was coming in from work late. He kissed his wife hello and proceeded to make his way upstairs to clean up for the evening. As he walked by his sons door he noticed that he was jacking off. He said, "Son don't do that! You will go blind". The son replied from the opposite side of the room. "Dad who are you talking to? I'm over here". :confused:

:emlaugh:

HA-HA-HA-HAHA !!!

I wish I'd kept all of those jokes I've received over the years, and then I'd be able to join in with you cats.

Give'em hell Bulldogs !!!!!

And please be nice to these Texicans (courtesy of MikeBigg) at the tailgate tomorrow.

Cryyyyy Tigers Cry!

Get yall arses back on that ugly arse bus and brang yall arses back to Houston! Right Now!

We had us some Putty Cat! :D

You ought to be ashamed! A&M handled yall like yall were used tissue...Wake up the SLEEPA and tell him he left the dayum gate open (AGAIN).

Poor Texicans...And still have to come to GRAMBLING!

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA

POPPYCOCK!!!!! That game could have gone either way.:redhot: :redhot:
TSU/BAMA,

Much respect from one ole schooler to another, BUT it didn't go your way...bottom line!

Seriously, is Thomas's job safe?

the game was over once Robert "baby freak" Mathis took Lambs head off and dropped the football in the process! I must admit Lamb is a good one after running for his life all night:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg

TSU/BAMA,

Much respect from one ole schooler to another, BUT it didn't go your way...bottom line!

Seriously, is Thomas's job safe?

You are right MikeBigg, it didn't go our way. I am not arguing that point. But when you said that "Bama A&M handled us like used tissue" well.....

Is Thomas's job safe? Now that I cannot answer. Hell, with whats been happen in this country in the last week and a half, I am wondering if my own damn job is safe.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh, I know this is the smack board, MikeBigg, but congrats to the G-men. Yall represented the SWAC well.

Originally posted by TRU3000
the game was over once Robert "baby freak" Mathis took Lambs head off and dropped the football in the process! I must admit Lamb is a good one after running for his life all night:emlaugh:

Mannn Pleeaasseee! Yall team didn't do ****e, our team just did even less. BTW, nobody touched Lamb he just dropped the daym ball.

Can you say SELF-DESTRUCT MODE?
We had 6 freaking turnovers; if AAAM had a good team yall should have won by 30. TxSU turned the ball over four times within 30 yards of our own goal line.

BTW: I'll give it to you I had a good time @ the tail gate party before and after the game you guys have a nice campus and cool fans.

Good to meet the TxSU crew over the weekend. Cool fellas all! Glad you enjoyed your visit....(outside of the game, of course) and happy that everyone made it back to Houston safely. We'll see you guys in the Third Ward next September.

Da Sleeper...Snicker!

Explain the score, since we did nothing.....:(

I listened to both the TxSU radio show and A&M on the Net! Please help me out.

Re: Da Sleeper...Snicker!

Originally posted by Mike
Explain the score, since we did nothing.....:(

I listened to both the TxSU radio show and A&M on the Net! Please help me out.

Ahhhhh lets see, we turned the ball over 6 times, four within our own 30 yard line. AAMU didn't force the turn overs TxSU players were bumping into thier own players and dropping the ball. Man Yates H.S. players can pick up a fumble and run it in from 10 or 12 yards out.

Don't get me wrong congrats on the "W", but your team was not that good ours was just really, really bad.

Re: Cryyyyy Tigers Cry!

Originally posted by Mike
Get yall arses back on that ugly arse bus and brang yall arses back to Houston! Right Now!

Easy on the kitties, Mike...their bus isn't that bad...

thebus.jpg

:D

But anyway...
Originally posted by Sleepy

Man Yates H.S. players can pick up a fumble and run it in from 10 or 12 yards out.

Maybe so...but if Yates had a defensive end like "Baby Freak" Mathis who knocked the ish outta the QB, which CAUSED the fumble...that would make it a helluva lot easier! :emlaugh:

How DARE our dbs catch the balls that came in their direction! :mad: :(

It's all good, Sleepy...it's all good.:D

NT!

Thanks for helping DaSleeper out, I thought they was turning the ball over to someone else or maybe their players were running in the wrong direction scoring touchdowns for A&M.

DaSleeper, if Robert Mathis, Ardante Dawson and Adrian Abrams were in my face when the ball was hiked to them I would drop that Motha, too. Hell, I heard the hit on Lame from the radio! Tell me that you would want to endure something like that continuously, then I would call you crazy. Also, your offense was running into each other because our Defensive line was closing the gaps. It doesn't tak a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Did Lame intentionally throw to our secondary?

Mike, from this point on I will treat Texas Southern like an A&M school. We don't smack our sister school PVAM and I will not do it again to TSU. They are such a nice bunch who traveled all the way to Normal, Alabama. There SGA are a great group of students. But I can say this DA Sleeper didn't know we were that good. But I bet JSU will not take us lightly.

Back