Sleeper and CLeb were Thumbing their way to Huntsville...............

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
......... when a farmer came along in his pick-up truck. He stopped and asked, "where you boys headed"? CLeb says we are trying to get to Huntsville, AL by Saturday in time for the 6:30 pm kickoff at ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY.

The farmer says, you boys are in luck, I am headed to Hazel Green and I have to go right past there. I'll be happy to give you boys a ride. Hop in back of my truck and there is a paint tarp back there in case it starts raining you boys can cover up.

About 3 hours down the road, the farmer has gotten a little sleepy and he runs of the road and into a pond. The truck sinks out of sight. A few seconds later the farmer swims up to the top and over to the edge and gets out of the water.

He sits there a minute watching the air bubbles come to the top wondering what has happened to SLEEPER and CLeb.

Finally, after another minute, SLEEPER & CLeb pop to the top of the water and swim over to the edge. As they are struggling to breath, the farmer ask,..........what took you boys so long to come to the top??????................SLEEPER says we had a hard time gettin' that tailgate down. :D :D :D

[size=5.5] I'M WHOOPING![/SIZE]:emlaugh: :emlaugh: [size=5.5] I'M STILL WHOOPING![/SIZE]:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Gotta give it up dem A&M boys...they may be the laughing stock of the league, but they can tell a good joke!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Strawdog on a date!

Strawdog walked into a bar and ordered a beer. He drank half and then poured the rest on his hand.

A few minutes later, ole Straw ordered another beer and again, he drank half and then poured the rest on his hand. Well by this time his buddy Mighty Hornet became suspicious.

A short while later, Straw ordered yet another beer. Mighty Hornet finally asked, "Say Straw, what the heck are you doing?"

Strawdog noticeably irritated replied, "Why you sweatin me man? Can't you see that my date and I are trying to have a drink?"

Oh! it aint ova yet!

Mike and Phatback walk into a bar down in Alabama and order Grape Sodas. Surprised, the bartender looks around and says "You boys ain't from around here... where you from, boys?" They both say we went to school here at AA&M, but we live in Houston now. " The bartender asks, "What do you do in Houston?" They respond, "We are taxidermist." The bartender asks, "taxidermist... what the heck is a taxidermist?" Mike and Phatback say, "We mount dead animals."

The bartender smiles and shouts to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, they're one of us.

[size=4.5] ...AND THE WINNER AND NEW "THIS THREAD CHAMP"...RIP VAN WINKLE (AKA THE SLEEPER, AKA THE GATEKEEPER) [/SIZE]

LMAO @ Scraw and Sleeper.

But I think Da Sleeper slammed the dayum gate on Scraw this time around.:D

After CLeB and his wife had their 11th child, They figured that was enough (they could not afford larger double wide). So, CleB went to the DaSleeper for advice. DaSleeper sent CLeB to see his doctor (who also treated mules) and told CLeB
that he and his wife/cousin didn't want to have
any more children. So CLeB goes to DaSleeper Doctor.

The doctor told CLeB that there was a procedure
called a vasectomy that could fix the problem.
The doctor instructed him to go home, get a
cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Texas),
light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can
up to his ear and count to 10.

CLeB said to the doctor, "I may not be
the smartest man, but I don't see how putting a
cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is
going to help me."

So, CLeB and his wife drove to Louisiana to get a second
opinion. The Louisiana physician was just about
to tell CLeB about the procedure for a vasectomy
when he noticed that they were from Texas.
This doctor instead told CLeb to go home and
get a cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can,
hold it to his ear and count to 10.

CLeB figuring that both learned physicians couldn't be
wrong, went home, lit a cherry bomb
and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to
his ear and began to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . . ",
at which point he paused, placed the beer can
between his legs and resumed counting on his
other hand....

MD what da' "L"???

You should of kept that one to your self bruh.....:rolleyes:

That was weak, just like your football program!!! LOL......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LMAO @ Mighty Dog. :emlaugh::emlaugh:

I don't know what the heck is wrong with Jag03 and jon handy, 'cept maybe they slow as "L".

Hilarious man.

:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Jag03,

It's about 12:00, has it come to you yet???

Mighty Dog Strikes Again!!!

I don't know what's more funny, MD's,Straw's and Sleeper's jokes or how slow jonhandy and Jag03 are...,:D :D :D

Mighty Dog Stinks Again!!!

When Mighty Dog was a little pup he kept disrupting his third grade class by regularly letting out loud farts. Well one day his teacher kept him after school. When she insisted on knowing why he exhibited such offensive behavior, Mighty Puppy said, "I do it because I can do it better than anybody, and I'm very proud of that fact." The teacher says, "If I show you I can do it better than you, will you stop?" Mighty Puppy agreed and the teacher placed two pieces of paper on the floor with identical piles of chalk dust on each one. Mighty pup dropped his pants, squatted down, farted and blew all but a tiny little speck of dust off the paper. The teacher dropped her panties, lifted her skirt, squatted down and farted but when she was done, there was not a trace of chalk dust left on the paper. Mighty Dog was astonished and asked if he could see her do it again. She was willing and as she repeated the process, Mighty Dog peeked up underneath her skirt. Mighty pup immediately objected, "No Fair you cheated", he exclaimed indignantly, "you've got a Double-Barrel!"

Da Sleeper, dawg, you are on it!!! Keep it going for the 3rd Coast man? you have got a sista rollin? over here!!!!! :emlaugh:

it not that I am slow but I was told that joke about 20 years ago. I know bama folk are behind time but I did not know you all where that far back .

Hmmmm...........

John Handy,

Yeah, and I heard the last one DaSleeper put out on Comicview last night.... :rolleyes:

Typical.........

LMAO @ Robber and Bull-DeezyM.Ed23 !! :D:)

Whatever MD.....

MD.......

That isht was weaker than a drink in the club.........

The only people laughing @ the last joke was a bunch of BAMAS........

HMMMMMMM ....could this Bulldog Logic???? IF'n it is I don't want NONE!!!!

Re: Hmmmm...........

Originally posted by phatback the Plumber's Crack
John Handy,

Yeah, and I heard the last one DaSleeper put out on Comicview last night.... :rolleyes:

Typical.........

LMAO @ Robber and Bull-DeezyM.Ed23 !! :D:)

I don't think so Plumber'scrack! Don't be hatin, although if you did hear it on Comicview that comedian has the same joke book I do.:p

Back