Sir_Gram Question...

Da_Sperm

After reading his thread, I really realize where the thread went wrong. Being a member of KKPsi and Alpha, I see both sides of the fence. Most of non-panhell accept the organization IS NOT PanHell and the same with the non-panhell. The problem is when both are involved in SOCIAL ACTIVITIES, mainly GREEK SHOWS.

When I was in college, we not only had panhell organizations to PAY the PSI UPFRONT for a stepshow appearance, but we ALSO had the PANHELLANIC council do the same. KKPsi was hands down the best step team in Arkansas for YEARS, and everybody knew it.

I really don't know about the BOOTS thing because every male organization wore BOOTS while on line. Then after you crossed, you simply painted them.

I guess to sum it all up SIR_GRAM, you will get to a point in your college life are simply NOT CARE that the PSI is not a PANHELL organization. You won't even CARE when people say the PSI is NOT GREEK.

I have been there were you are at and had the same feelings you have, its normal bruh.

Now, yall get off my bruh!

I felt Sir Gram's pain, but lil Frat gets hotter than fish grease too quick..:lol:

I too represent both TBS and AKA, and know for a fact that PSI was not allowed to step @ JSU Greekshows because they were an AWESOME org.

But it didn't matter, because they would step for free in front of the band hall. It didn't matter to those fools.......:D

Man, people would ask, "Is the PSI stepping?" when we had Greekshows.

We missed Greekshows if they weren't stepping. EX was straight back in the day! They was some pimps, too, but that's another thread ... :lol:

Eta Eta were some singing and stepping ninjas! :nod:

Oh yeah...and some lushes too.

*darts outta thread*

After reading his thread, I really realize where the thread went wrong. Being a member of KKPsi and Alpha, I see both sides of the fence. Most of non-panhell accept the organization IS NOT PanHell and the same with the non-panhell. The problem is when both are involved in SOCIAL ACTIVITIES, mainly GREEK SHOWS.

When I was in college, we not only had panhell organizations to PAY the PSI UPFRONT for a stepshow appearance, but we ALSO had the PANHELLANIC council do the same. KKPsi was hands down the best step team in Arkansas for YEARS, and everybody knew it.

I really don't know about the BOOTS thing because every male organization wore BOOTS while on line. Then after you crossed, you simply painted them.

I guess to sum it all up SIR_GRAM, you will get to a point in your college life are simply NOT CARE that the PSI is not a PANHELL organization. You won't even CARE when people say the PSI is NOT GREEK.

I have been there were you are at and had the same feelings you have, its normal bruh.

Thanx man.. I appreciate it.. AND THATS ALL IT TOOK...

But u know we do have Inorant arses on here... I wont make any topics in here anymore... Thanx for the Support!

But getting hot headed behind foolishNESS, that ain't ignant ...

:tup: gotcha, playa ... :nod:

Well put Frat....well put.........

Ohhhhhhh so this is about stepping....... I thought it was about something important to life. Well, as long as Baby Boy heard what he finally WANTED to hear - :tup:

When you come thru? You know Eric, 85 or 87 bruh from Chicago.

Spring 83'

If he came through in 85, I'm pretty sure I know him. What was his last name and what instrument did he play?

If it was in 87, I had graduated .

Stag or Bengal E may know him. They were my LBs.

Jax you going to Ruston this weekend? Maybe we'll see Sir_Gram on Gramblings campus, I think something is planned there.

:lol:

Naw man...I'm supposed to be heading to Shreveport to help my
uncle(06) campagin for the State Representative seat vacated by the fmr mayor.

Spring 83'

If he came through in 85, I'm pretty sure I know him. What was his last name and what instrument did he play?

If it was in 87, I had graduated .

Stag or Bengal E may know him. They were my LBs.

Eric B played trumpet. Don't know what the B is for.

Yall are funny! :lol: This is very entertaining!:winkgrin:

I say Sir Gram and Sonny have a step off! When you're done, come sit in my classroom so I can teach you both how its really done! :wavey: Ummm this is about stepping right?

Eric B played trumpet. Don't know what the B is for.

Eric Berry from Chicago......he pledged in 86 or 87 at JSU. His sister is married to another Psi bro....Curtis Watson who pledged in 86 at TxSU. Curtis tours with Buckwheat Zydeco and others. I am sure you have met both of them together up in Chi-town at the Psi event in they have every year.

Yall are funny! :lol: This is very entertaining!:winkgrin:

I say Sir Gram and Sonny have a step off! When you're done, come sit in my classroom so I can teach you both how its really done! :wavey: Ummm this is about stepping right?

LOL at frat.

Nah Zock.......I think it is a little deeper than stepping for Sir Gram. He's a young bruh. You know we all had some of those feelings he has when we first went over as Psi...........well maybe not to come to think of it.........since the Jukes were the big men on campus at SU back then.......it really didn't matter what others thought. LOL. I would like to see you and Sonny go at it stepping. Then yall can ask my LB Trell to evaluate or join in. You know he would.

LOL at frat.

Nah Zock.......I think it is a little deeper than stepping for Sir Gram. He's a young bruh. You know we all had some of those feelings he has when we first went over as Psi...........well maybe not to come to think of it.........since the Jukes were the big men on campus at SU back then.......it really didn't matter what others thought. LOL. I would like to see you and Sonny go at it stepping. Then yall can ask my LB Trell to evaluate or join in. You know he would.

When you start winning stepshows consistently then you can poke your chest out a little. We won many during my tenure on the yard so we did consider ourselves to be the best...and we were.:hat: As for Omega?? Well, my chapter won state, district, and Nationals in '02....Watch out Sonny!:winkgrin: I know Trell is older now but that man can still step and march like he is 20 yrs old. Your LB was born funky!

I recall reading something about boots earlier and I have to admit I know nothing about that in Psi. We wore boots only because of marching band so we occasionally wore them and/or painted them for show. However, everyone didn't. Hell, every Que doesn't have gold boots and the Ques know why. Therefore, I can't say that Psi is pretending to be Da Bruhz nor do we step like the Bruhz...At least my chapter Zeta Nu doesn't. There is a distinguishing difference between marching and stepping.

Trust me, I've had some issues (grass) with the Bruhz on my "style" of marching because it is totally different from Psi steps. If there are chapters that step like the Ques well....Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!

Back