"Single Ladies" series on Vh1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Stacey isn't missed, the show is still the best reality show on VH1.

:emlaugh: Well it's not a reality show, but with LisaRaye on there it' s hard for fellas not to tune in. The new girl she's ok but she still not as sexy as Stacey Dash. They need to consider casting Melyssa Ford.

This is why you don't see this Stacey Dash chic more often...that attitude keeps her from getting big gigs. I still love the show...good riddance to her ass.

She is just like her cousin Damon Dash. Them Dash's are arse holes apparently.

Nobody on TV has a stanker attitude than Lisa Rae. And she can't act either. AND she is a huge diva. Lisa just know whose dyck to suck to get where she wants to get.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Preachy on what?

Politics and gay. The writers allow those characters who don't agree with the so called or assumed opinion be ridiculed or criticize because they do not agree with the main characters point of view or argument. Never will forget my english professor teaching that there is always some points that you will probably agree with on an argument that you are against. Look I know of a couple who have been married for 42 years one believe in God and the other one don't. Now I segueing into this scene where Vanessa's character kicked out the former football star because she did not like his comments about his politics. This is called "subliminal conditioning"...(well that's what my sociolgoy professor called it in college). lol. This year's show they are very blatant with it. Basically anyway as a whole the writing on the season is worse than last year. You know the writers can improve the scenes or sequences like that without being preachy--preachy meaning the writer is talking rather than the character. And I think that's because some of the characters really don't have an identity where you can take a line out of the screenplay without looking at the name of the character and you would not know who is talking. And really the only character who has a strong identity is the gay dude. Meaning you can read his lines without seeing his name and you would know that it was him talking.

Last edited:
Politics and gay. The writers allow those characters who don't agree with the so called or assumed opinion be ridiculed or criticize because they do not agree with the main characters point of view or argument. Never will forget my english professor teaching that there is always some points that you will probably agree with on an argument that you are against. Look I know of a couple who have been married for 42 years one believe in God and the other one don't. Now I segueing into this scene where Vanessa's character kicked out the former football star because she did not like his comments about his politics. This is called "subliminal conditioning"...(well that's what my sociolgoy professor called it in college). lol. This year's show they are very blatant with it. Basically anyway as a whole the writing on the season is worse than last year. You know the writers can improve the scenes or sequences like that without being preachy--preachy meaning the writer is talking rather than the character. And I think that's because some of the characters really don't have an identity where you can take a line out of the screenplay without looking at the name of the character and you would not know who is talking. And really the only character who has a strong identity is the gay dude. Meaning you can read his lines without seeing his name and you would know that it was him talking.

I don't mind it, cause it's real, relevant and current things we talk about anyway. I think that's what they're trying to do: make to feel real and current. Even the dialogue as it relates to ATL and its whereabouts are accurate.

All these chicks do is get boned.

Well Cee, that is happening for real. Chicks that look like that can get boned anytime they want. LOL. No different than those white gals in Sex in the city were getting hit. This is just a black version of that. LOL. Lisa Raye is one fine mofo....whew!

I'm glad wifey makes me watch that show, I have to hold my breath when LisaRaye walks by. The new character ain't bad to look at and they got the white girl looking better this season, the characters are so fine I don't even care about the dude acting gay to me that's real Atlanta. Surprised I haven't seen my cousin on the show as an extra she did that kind of work when she lived here in Dallas and she's in Atlanta now. Maybe her Walker Texas Ranger experience isn't good enough for that show :lol:

Well Cee, that is happening for real. Chicks that look like that can get boned anytime they want. LOL. No different than those white gals in Sex in the city were getting hit. This is just a black version of that. LOL. Lisa Raye is one fine mofo....whew!

Aye I am jealous they ain't letting me come over. :lol:

Back