Since we are talking about SIZE

Woody

All Wood!
Are you women sensative about the size of your breastessss? All you females talk about is how much a man has to have to satisfy your needs.

What makes you think that a man wants to "poke" a woman with a chest that is flatter than his?

Just askin'.

Originally posted by kellis
I have ample and I am looking to donate to any needy woman. ;)

R U willing to allow an "ample" man donate his hands to feel what'chew are willing to donate? :confused:

*running out the door!!!!!!* ~snickle~

Originally posted by Panthro

R U willing to allow an "ample" man donate his hands to feel what'chew are willing to donate? :confused:

*running out the door!!!!!!* ~snickle~

LOL @ P!!! Bruh its just a matter of time before someone catches up with you and beats your ass. :D

Panthro, you are crazy. :lol: :lol:
I am trying to get the insurance company to let me handle my business. They aren't cooperating.

SOG, you said "ass". :eek:

Originally posted by Panthro

Does that mean that you want me to feel on your'n too? :confused:

Nah, you are special, so special that I want you to fill on DEZZZZ
62.gif
:lol:

jag4life and what were your thoughts? ;)

Panthro, man i know you know a good doctor who could vouch for me.

A more appropriate response to that thread would be a discussion about how tight some women are. I've had a couple of experiences with VERY tight women, and some with very--err--not tight women, and that area of compatability is very important.

FWIW, my preference depends on my mood. On this topic, anyone here see the book which describes different puddies with illustrations? It's rather interesting, and causes one to look at things in a new light.

Oh, and about breast size, if that $h!t isn't proportional, it's wasted.

And I hate, despise, loathe, and detest the fake breast. They feel like flesh covered bean bags. Not cool. Not to mention the mentality often associated with fake tits.

Originally posted by kellis
jag4life and what were your thoughts? ;)

My thoughts are that I could offer AT LEAST my hands to give you a check up and offer my opinion on what you should do with them. :ebrow:

Back