Since we are smacking about pressboxes...

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
http://www.theadvocate.com/sports/story.asp?StoryID=14960

The cramped conditions at the old press box at A.W. Mumford Stadium were so bad that signs were posted asking media and visiting coaches not to snicker.

<H3>BHwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha </h3>

:bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling::emlaugh: :bawling::emlaugh: :bawling:

ROTGDFLMAO in tears! :bawling::emlaugh: :bawling::emlaugh: :bawling::emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

Please explain....

Well, at least they did say this one has elevators. No more pizzing in trash cans...they can go down quickly to the nearest
port a pottie!

It just amazes me how Jag 03 posted this story on his thread but omitted this part of it.

SMH...

Still waiting for an explaination.

Is this considered...

..a cover up!!

How you gonna try and post only half the article! LOL!!!

0 - 8

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The cover up is always worser than the crime....

I keep telling yall.....the first rule of smack is

<font size=5> NEVER SMACK IN AREAS WHERE YOU ARE WEAK

Originally posted by DC Brave
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll be quite until Alcorn win a game.

Good-Bye!

Between your spelling and Thomas's coaching, you'll be "quite"
a long time!!!!:emlaugh:

By the Way...... SOG

Our new Pressbox seats more than Grumplings new stadium!

What a shame, low attendance = low expectations.

Hey, maybe Doug with all of his new chirren, can help Grumps attendance.:emlaugh: :eek: :bawling:

LOL @ MikeBigg!

ignore.gif

*snicker*

Re: By the Way...... SOG

Originally posted by TruBluJAG
Our new Pressbox seats more than Grumplings new stadium!

What a shame, low attendance = low expectations.

Hey, maybe Doug with all of his new chirren, can help Grumps attendance.:emlaugh: :eek: :bawling:

Does your press box have a sofa and table...Maybe TG and Ms Girlie could use it some times?

Did somebody ring???

Sometimes you have to ignore the ignorant......

By the way, that was not prevelant to the subject....Who gives a f**** about the past problems, when the future is so bright?
See that's yalls problem, stuck in the damn past....

Now when are you going to post that picture of Grams stadium or have I pulled your MAN CARD??!!! I dare ya....yall will be the laughing stock of the page~!

Like I said, you hate what you envy....now you can take your 0-8 arse back to fixing this page, my "post" count aint workin'!!!

By the way, since you live in the past....

It wasn't too long ago that your arse was being "manhandled":

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Arkansas-Pine Bluff. 0 20 6 28 - 54 Record: (5-2,5-1)
Grambling State..... 6 7 6 14 - 33 Record: (3-3,3-1)

I believe SU went undefeated in the SWAC that year before, the year after and the year after that>>>>>

Re: Did somebody ring???

Originally posted by JAG03
Sometimes you have to ignore the ignorant......

By the way, that was not prevelant to the subject....Who gives a f**** about the past problems, when the future is so bright?
See that's yalls problem, stuck in the damn past....

Now when are you going to post that picture of Grams stadium or have I pulled your MAN CARD??!!! I dare ya....yall will be the laughing stock of the page~!

Like I said, you hate what you envy....now you can take your 0-8 arse back to fixing this page, my "post" count aint workin'!!!

ROTF
:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

LaCumba, I don't think they heard ya either...LOL

Since they like living in the past...

let's recall the score after Turkey Day in 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996....

Back