Since jsu posters feel that I'm always talking about them.....

Mike,

I was saying that BEFORE we lost to Pine Bluff. You all were saying JSU was out becasue ASU was undefeated in SWAC play and we had two losses. They had the upper hand at that point but I kept saying JSU was in it. If anything, at that point I was relying on A&P to win some games. Remember what I thought was a hopeless saying "GO A&M, BEAT BAMA JELLY"!!!!??? In fact you all put JSU in the SCG with that win but then we f'ed up three hours later. It still remains that if we had not lost to Pine Bluff things would have been different....and I was right. Deal with it.

If?

Do you know the poem? Please find it and read it..... comprehend it...... live by it! You are...... nevermind. :(

Sure GR!

I believe you and TP know what you are talking about. Your records are undisputed. You guys know everything and I just got lucky at my picks. Let me go on to something that I know something about. BASKETBALL!

Do you guys still have the same coach? :D

Yep....we still got him. That would be the coach that has actually gone to and won that NIT game you keep lying and wishing for. Why do you keep up this punishment for yourself man. Leave the smack to MD or NT. They usually can go without making themselves look bad....NT usually can anyway.

At any rate bruh, it is going to be alright. Its alright....OK?

Originally posted by Get Ready
Yep....we still got him. That would be the coach that has actually gone to and won that NIT game you keep lying and wishing for. Why do you keep up this punishment for yourself man. Leave the smack to MD or NT. They usually can go without making themselves look bad....NT usually can anyway.

At any rate bruh, it is going to be alright. Its alright....OK?

I'm sorry to hear that...:(

Mike, the facts are killing them. :D

While in BR, I stopped in Wal Mar to get a can of OFF.

I was standing behind a fellow with a SU Shirt on. I said, Sir you must be buying all those coloring books for the Grand Kids. He said no sir, I buying these coloring books to take on the road when SU plays out of town. He told me his wife had taken up water coloring but he was going to stay with the coloring books.

Then I really started asking a lot of questions. I asked him who was hi dentist because he had some pretty goal teeth. He said, when he was in the Army he was stationed at Ft. Bliss, TX and he got the work done in Mexico. He said it only cost him $50.00 per tooth.

I went back to the coloring book thing, opps it is time for picture day I will finish the story later. 3:00pm Sunday is Fans and Picture Day.

Wait until you hear what happened in Jackson, when I stopped by this place that sells CDs and 45rpms.

Back