Since Blublood isn't here........Topic #149 Women in the Gym

phatback

Anti-Homecoming Opponent
I feel the need to carry on with her posting style, with it's inquisitive nature *snicker*

Anyway....I was in the gym last night doing what I always do, lift big weight to keep my tight-arse-shirt-wearing physique up to par.

I moved over to the leg curl machine and I was doing my thing....and suddenly.....there was this smell.....I mean, I haven't smelled this particular aroma since my high school football lockerroom days. I mean, I understand that people sweat, molecules combine, chemicals mix and an odor is emitted. But there was something about the level of mustiness that should be against the law !!

The woman was from Middle-Eastern descent, so maybe it was a culture thing. Stunned, I wrinkled my nose, looked at a sister who was wrinkling her nose, and then looked at this Iranian cat I know, and he was wrinkling his entire face.

The Moral of this story...I'm thankful of my Westernized ways, and the makers of Lever 2000.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think its a cultural thing. Most middle eastern men and women are judged by how "fonkk" they are. I asked a middle eastern guy this question once why they have such a strong order.:mad: :bawling:

What'd he say?!??!?

Originally posted by jelli
I asked a middle eastern guy this question once why they have such a strong order.:mad: :bawling:

And what was his answer? I've been a lil curious about that myself. I knew a couple of Indian & Middle Eastern folks in undergrad & grad school. Some were fonky, some were not. Luckily, an Indian female who I worked with a lot (& who was quite cute) was not in the funk category, but I never had the heart to ask her about some others in her culture.

Not that we can't stink up a room from time to time too :D

Well his answer was that the stronger your order the more manly you were consisdered to be. Now as far as indians can you I don't know because to be perfectly honest I cant tell the diff. sometimes between them and middle eastern folks.

Originally posted by jelli
I asked a middle eastern guy this question once why they have such a strong order
I'm suprised he didn't knock you out after that! lol I would have been pissed.

Originally posted by Myliska

I'm suprised he didn't knock you out after that! lol I would have been pissed.
Girl he wasn't fonky, there was this guy that was in the elevator with us who was about to know us out.:mad:
puke.gif
repuke.gif
And get this, that fool used to walk around singing and "ish" .

So when that nut got off the elevator me and this where like letting our breath out from holding it and I asked the question.

Back