Simply Redd.......R.I.P.

Re: Simply Redd....

I'm saddened to hear of Redd's passing. I am comforted in knowing that He has taken away all of her pain and given her sweet rest. Praying for her family's strength as they heal through this most difficult hurt.

Mayne, this is too sad......

I'm gonna really miss her....i was always her "Lil Dannykins"......mayne, imma miss that :(

and it hurts to see you logged on YIM right now....knowing that you'll never respond back

RIP Redd....imma miss you

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was so hoping this was false information. So many deaths in such a short time. Niqueta, take your wings!:angel2:

Gram4Life, that is a beautiful picture of her! :bawling:

Noooooo!!!! :(

I talked to her just 2 days ago.

This hurts alot...miss you already Redd. :cry::cry:

I was blessed with having the pleasure of meeting Redd. She will be missed.

:angel2:
n508303540_1700.jpg
:angel2:

Co-sign! :angel2:

Got the phone call and just didn't know what to say. Niqueta touched and blessed so many lives. Even when she was in pain, she still found a way to uplift others. Just the other day we were talkin about our next visit and how we were looking forward to summer and football season. I will keep her with me always. R.I.P Redd.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
someone please give me the spill..

Niqueta Ar'channa-Nicole Williams, SimplyRedd, died today. We don't have the exact details, BUT she was a heart transplant patient and received a new heart about 2 years ago. She posted on her Facebook account that she wasn't feeling well. She was often ill, and in and out of the hospital, but never complained and seemed to always bounce back.

This is what she posted a year ago:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1301077 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>July 18, 2008, 12:27 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>SimplyRedd
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1301077", true); </SCRIPT>
Southernite
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Nov 8, 2001

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1301077><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Please pray for my spirit, please.
<HR style="COLOR: #000080; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000080" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->hiya people.

As most know, I had a heart transplant a little over a year ago. Since then I haven't had any major setbacks. Only one period of rejection and some intermittent period of decreased heart functions.

Well I came in almost three weeks ago in an acute state of congestive heart failure. I was basically drowning in my on fluids. Well they decided to put me on a 24/7 med called Primocor and it made me feel much better, heart functions started to come up, not much but up. My doctor said that it would be better for me if for a little while I had a long-term IV called a PICC line implanted so I could go home and still get the meds. So they put the PICC in and it gets infected, due to my lowered immune system. They take it out, treated the 3 infections.

But, then all the antibiotics started to take a toll on my kidneys...so now I am in acute renal failure. But, I FEEL fine.

I am just tired, it seems like everyday it's something new. I was supposed to go home today, but because I have so much scar tissue they can't get another PICC line in and they can't use contrasting xray dye to see a better vein because of my kidneys.

I am usually pretty upbeat naturally, but I just acknowledge right that I need a little help staying uber-positive. I just ask for a small word of prayer.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Im really fugged up right now. After losing my dad and my brother, I usually dont get emotional over death anymore.... but this one is a little different. Redd was a special person. I have known her for a good minute, but finally met and kicked it with her during the weekend of the JSU-SU game. If she didnt just come out and tell you, you wouldnt know anything about the heart transplant. She was ALWAYS positive.... she could be in the hospital hurting, but she was always upbeat and positive. I think others worried about her more than she worried about herself. This is not a good day for me or the people who knew Redd. Im still in a state of shock. I love you Redd and you will always be my SUNSHINE!!!

God of all mystery, whose ways are beyond understanding,
lead us, who grieve at this untimely death,
to a new and deeper faith in your love,
which brought your only Son Jesus
through death into resurrection life.
We make our prayer in Jesus' name.
Amen.

RIP Simply Redd

Niqueta Ar'channa-Nicole Williams, SimplyRedd, died today. We don't have the exact details, BUT she was a heart transplant patient and received a new heart about 2 years ago. She posted on her Facebook account that she wasn't feeling well. She was often ill, and in and out of the hospital, but never complained and seemed to always bounce back.

This is what she posted a year ago:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1301077 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>July 18, 2008, 12:27 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>SimplyRedd
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1301077", true); </SCRIPT>
Southernite
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Nov 8, 2001

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1301077><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Please pray for my spirit, please.
<HR style="COLOR: #000080; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000080" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->hiya people.

As most know, I had a heart transplant a little over a year ago. Since then I haven't had any major setbacks. Only one period of rejection and some intermittent period of decreased heart functions.

Well I came in almost three weeks ago in an acute state of congestive heart failure. I was basically drowning in my on fluids. Well they decided to put me on a 24/7 med called Primocor and it made me feel much better, heart functions started to come up, not much but up. My doctor said that it would be better for me if for a little while I had a long-term IV called a PICC line implanted so I could go home and still get the meds. So they put the PICC in and it gets infected, due to my lowered immune system. They take it out, treated the 3 infections.

But, then all the antibiotics started to take a toll on my kidneys...so now I am in acute renal failure. But, I FEEL fine.

I am just tired, it seems like everyday it's something new. I was supposed to go home today, but because I have so much scar tissue they can't get another PICC line in and they can't use contrasting xray dye to see a better vein because of my kidneys.

I am usually pretty upbeat naturally, but I just acknowledge right that I need a little help staying uber-positive. I just ask for a small word of prayer.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:(:(:(

Wow...I am really speachless. What a week. This is one of our own y'all...

RIP Redd! You wil not be forgotten.

Back