SIMPLE CONFERENCE WITH SIMPLE LEADERS

KILLER-LION

WE ARE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS BECAUSE WE A HAVE A CONFERENCE PRESIDENT THIS HAS KNOW MORAL AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS. THERE IS KNOW REASON THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BRING ITS LAWYERS TO THE SPRING MEETING TO RESOLVE A MATTER THAT IS ALL SO SIMPLE TO SOLVE. AS I HAVE STATED TO MY ASSOCIATES BEFORE WE ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER SCHOOL IN THIS CONFERENCE PAY DUES TO TAKE PART IN THE ACTIVITIES AT HAND AND AT KNOW TIME SHOULD WE BE DISCARDED DUE TO ONES PERSONAL OPINIONS OF OUR UNIVERSITY. I AM A PROUD AND FAITHFULL SUPPORTER OF THE GOLDEN LIONS, AND I KNOW ALONG WITH OTHER SUPPORTERS THAT OUR ATHELETIC PROGRAM IS NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT WE ARE DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO GET IT THERE. I AM NOT ON HERE TO LASH OUT AT OTHER SCHOOLS IN THE CONFERENCE I WILL SAY THAT IN ORDER FOR THE CONFERENCE TO MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT NEEDS TO TAKE A STAND AT THE PROBLEM AT HAND...........

UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT PINE BLUFF
EDUCATION WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH

KILLER-LION,

1. Welcome to the board.
2. Don't shout (all caps)
3. We usually don't SMACK grammer ... but we will
4. We see you feel our pain.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
THAMES said:
KILLER-LION,

1. Welcome to the board.
2. Don't shout (all caps)
3. We usually don't SMACK grammer ... but we will

..........and you don't have to list the reason as to why you edited your post. :tup:

KILLER-LION said:
WE ARE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS BECAUSE WE A HAVE A CONFERENCE PRESIDENT THIS HAS KNOW MORAL AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS. THERE IS KNOW REASON THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BRING ITS LAWYERS TO THE SPRING MEETING TO RESOLVE A MATTER THAT IS ALL SO SIMPLE TO SOLVE. AS I HAVE STATED TO MY ASSOCIATES BEFORE WE ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER SCHOOL IN THIS CONFERENCE PAY DUES TO TAKE PART IN THE ACTIVITIES AT HAND AND AT KNOW TIME SHOULD WE BE DISCARDED DUE TO ONES PERSONAL OPINIONS OF OUR UNIVERSITY. I AM A PROUD AND FAITHFULL SUPPORTER OF THE GOLDEN LIONS, AND I KNOW ALONG WITH OTHER SUPPORTERS THAT OUR ATHELETIC PROGRAM IS NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT WE ARE DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO GET IT THERE. I AM NOT ON HERE TO LASH OUT AT OTHER SCHOOLS IN THE CONFERENCE I WILL SAY THAT IN ORDER FOR THE CONFERENCE TO MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT NEEDS TO TAKE A STAND AT THE PROBLEM AT HAND...........

UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT PINE BLUFF
EDUCATION WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
Amen! Maybe this post can create a more professional dialogue between ADULTS. ADULTS ONLY need to reply please!!!!

Vinita said:
Don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:

Co-sign. There are certain posters on here that can't seem to offer any valuable sports talk to these discussions. All they know is smack and they think that it's funny. This is a serious issue for the conference right now and all they do is smack.

Isn't there supposed to be a rule somewhere about posting smack on the Sports Board? Nita, what's the rule on this?

WELCOME - Killer-Lion,
It is a simple problem that is out of control. All it takes is strong, effective Leadership from the swac office and Presidents and a willingness to Do The Right Thing

ok my bad, I feel what u guys are saying.... to answer u jaglife when I say moral I am simply saying that Mr. Vowls knows the right thing to do he just feel if he does the right thing then he will be looked at different by Southern U, not to say that Southern U is running the show, but if u look at the situation at hand Southern has the upper hand, and that is the truth.

KILLER-LION said:
ok my bad, I feel what u guys are saying.... to answer u jaglife when I say moral I am simply saying that Mr. Vowls knows the right thing to do he just feel if he does the right thing then he will be looked at different by Southern U, not to say that Southern U is running the show, but if u look at the situation at hand Southern has the upper hand, and that is the truth.

We may have the upperhand but it's also obvious that UAPB can't handle there own business with scheduling. SU is not the only problen u guys had with the schedule. UAPB is not taking care of its business and u can't place this on our shoulders.

I think u took my statement the wrong way I am not placing the blame on Southern I just said that u guys are looked act in a different way than we are. I know we have some flaws on our end and that is not to be over looked, but at the same time the conference must not be favorable in this situation...

KILLER-LION said:
I think u took my statement the wrong way I am not placing the blame on Southern I just said that u guys are looked act in a different way than we are. I know we have some flaws on our end and that is not to be over looked, but at the same time the conference must not be favorable in this situation...

Now that my friend I can agree with. :tup:

Back