Side & Back Pains

SIR_GRAM

Legend
Im having Side and Back pains, my Doctor and another Doctor before that said he thinks I have pulled muscles from sleeping or bad positions. But i dissagree. My side has been hurting for a LONG time... like right under my rib cage behind my back, that area... for like Months... I took a urine test and the Doctor said I was fine, took another one with another Doctor, and I was fine also... Now everytime i lean over and breathe in, or inhale and im in a certain position, I feel a sharp pain in the right side of my back.. i dont know if that is a pulled muscle... I dont know if im not drinking enough water. I dont know what is going on?

I have a somewhat of a hard mattress...

Massages dont work,
Popping back doesnt work?

What do you think could be the problem?

What are your suggestions.

Im having Side and Back pains, my Doctor and another Doctor before that said he thinks I have pulled muscles from sleeping or bad positions. But i dissagree. My side has been hurting for a LONG time... like right under my rib cage behind my back, that area... for like Months... I took a urine test and the Doctor said I was fine, took another one with another Doctor, and I was fine also... Now everytime i lean over and breathe in, or inhale and im in a certain position, I feel a sharp pain in the right side of my back.. i dont know if that is a pulled muscle... I dont know if im not drinking enough water. I dont know what is going on?

I have a somewhat of a hard mattress...

Massages dont work,
Popping back doesnt work?

What do you think could be the problem?

What are your suggestions.

How much water are you drinking a day?

Are you working out?

Gallstones......

Does it feel like a pin or knife is sticking you in your side when you inhale?

yeah man you need to greatly increase you water intake. water will help flush out your system.

Stop drinking everything else and replace it with water.

:topic:
Frat, I was gonna ask you if you have been pulling that big ole bass drum up at gram....:lmao:
but since it is a serious question, I decided not to do it. I pray that you get to the issue and fixed up real soon.

Back