Should TnSTATE seek another oponnet to replace jsu???

Roar Man

Oh woe is me, I'm stuck with three additional tkt's to the TSU vs JSU game in Memphis on Thanksgiving day that I can't sell or even give away, this has got me, to say the least,a little bit upset, I am sure there are other TSU'ers with the same problem. My wife and kids said that JSU sucks and ain't worth watching. Seriously, my three year olds first clearly spoken words were...Jecksen st sucks. One guy called me just as soon as he found out that JSU had bent over for AT&T and said he was gonna try and sell his ticket, my reply was good luck buddy, no one want's to see a loser and an extreamly obvious easy win for TSU, and anyone else it seems :snicker:
So, my question to the TSU'ers and anyone else who is interested in trying to help me and TSU resolve this hopeless situation is- Should TSU tear up it's contract with JSU, who is "no longer worthy" of playing the Tigers and try (even at this late hour) to find a quality oponnet for this game?? Maybe TSU and AT&T could play for the BCF Championship or something, another option would be for JSU to just go ahead an "forfiet" I don't know what to do. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
:emlaugh:

Hey Roar Man,
If you so intent on selling your tickets, then just come on down for the BC and watch the Battle for the West in the SWAC. A word of caution to TnSu. JSU isn't going to just lie down for you guys in Memphis. So if I was you I might want to not be so premature in giving up tickets.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey HemaROARed Man

Havent we raped you Beale St. Pork Rind BBQ eating Hizzoez for two years straight now. I also recall a four year stint when we bent you over like a San Francisco street cleaner. We also got rid of a Boot Licking Uncle Tom of a President named Dr. James A. Hefner and sent him to your university to make it a bastion for white kids that couldnt get into UT or Vanderbilt. The Beale Street trophy still belongs to us. And Im pretty sure your son's first words werent in reference to JSU but were more like "ARE YOU MY DADDY?" By the way if JSU Sucks then TSU SWALLOWS !!!

P.S. Q: How do you get a TSU graduate off your front porch??
A: You pay him for the dayumm pizza.

DD NUPE 4LIFE

Makaho Bedrock

Im pretty sure your son's first words werent in reference to JSU but were more like "ARE YOU MY DADDY?"

You are out of order. This is about Sports not personal attacks on anyone's family.

TN State, is located in Nashville, TN on John A. Merritt, Blvd. Not Memphis, TN on Beal Street.

WTF, is this suppose to mean? That statement does not make any sense.

I will not attack who attends JSU.

True that H. Personal attacks aren't supported here.

A letter to TnSUers who are in dire straits for a quality opponent to replace JSU.

Kind sirs and ladies, I would have you know that <b>The Panthers of PVAMU</b> are a quality opponent and a more formidable opponent than the late :( JSU. You see, we are part of the NEW BIG 3 of the SWAC. *snicker*

We have a proud tradition and I think the series lead between our schools is something like 4-3 your favor (check it for us as I don't have the records in front of me). We step forward because of one reason..... Do you know why? Because <b>WE ARE PRAIRIE VIEW A&M!</b>

*snicker*

Pantro,

now that's an:idea: we'll have a bidding war with each school stating their case as to why they thiink they should replace the "lowly JSU team as TnSU's oponnet on Thanksgiving Day.

Ok!! Prairie View's has stated it's case as to why they should replace lowly jsu on Tenn St's schedule, is there anyone else??

What about Bama St?? Maybe we could make this the Coles "revenge" game.

I don't no what to do, i'm at a loss, maybe if JSU just go ahead and "forfiet" i'll be able to get my money back.

Mafia,

:snicker:

Do ya'll still have those "forfiet" contracts still available??
well if so please have your team sign one and send it to TSU as soon as possible.

You are not "worthy" to be in the company of the "big time" school's anymore, furthermore you have disgrased the name "TIGER" in Atlanta, you are nomore than a smalltime beyotch.

Take my advise and "forfiet" the game so's TSU can put Prairie View or Bama St in ya'll's sorry arse place.

YOU "REALLY DON'T" WANT NONE OF TnSU.

Ok... if I recall didn't a no. 16 A&T beat the then ranked no. 1 TnSU a couple of years ago. So don't act like you have a recent win over this team that has handed you 2 "Ls" in 1999 and 2000 and this is when your team was better than your present team. I don't think you have added them back to your schedule since then.

Just a reminder
In 1999

N.C. A&T 24, Tennessee State 10
Sixteenth seeded N.C. A&T used a combination of tough defense and missed Tennessee State opportunities to shut down the number one seeded Tigers 24-10 in the first round of the NCAA I-AA playoffs. TSU ends their season with an 11-1 record and NC A&T ups their record to 11-1 and advances to the second round to play at Youngstown (OH) State (10-2) on December 4th.

The Tigers started off in typical fashion when Avion Black returned the opening kickoff 63 yards to set TSU up on the Aggies' 31 yd line. The Tigers drive stalled on the NC A&T 22 yd line after Julius Hull dropped an open pass on 10 yd line. Seth Goodowens booted a 39 yd FG with 13:16 remaining on the clock for a 3-0 Tiger lead.

TSU held the Aggies on fourth down at their 47 yd line on the next series and began their next drive on the NC A&T 46 yd. On the first play, a flea-flicker, Hull dropped a wide-open pass at the Aggies' 15 yd. line with no defender within 15 yds of him. TSU had to punt the ball back without gaining a first down. The two teams jockeyed for field position the remainder of the first quarter which ended with TSU ahead 3-0.

The Aggies tied the score 3-3 within the first minute of the second quarter (14:13) with a 39 yd Field Goal of their own. On the ensuing kick-off, TSU's Avion Black returned the kickoff 97 yds for a Tiger TD for a10-3 TSU lead. With 7:35 remaining in the half, NC A&T began a 5-play 79 yd TD march that was set-up by Maurice Hunt's 51 yd scamper up the middle and the score was tied 10-10 with 5:24 left in the half.

TSU quarterback Chris Perkins was knocked out of the game with a separated shoulder on the next series and 3rd string QB Jermaine Smith replaced him for the remainder of the half. Neither team threatened the rest of the half and ended with the score knotted at 10-10. TSU's offense had a mere 34 yds of Total Offense (28 passing, 6 rushing) and the Aggies gained 154 yds Total Offense (130 rushing, 24 passing).

The Tigers came out of the locker room late for the second half and were assessed an unsportsmanlike delay of the game penalty. The TSU defense held the Aggies to minus 9 yds on their first possession and took over with 13:02 showing on the clock. TSU took over on the NC A&T 47 yd line but their 45 yd FG attempt was blocked by Robert Williams at the 10:51 mark of the period. After another defensive stop, the Tigers' next drive was stopped by the Aggies' defense when Jermaine Smith was intercepted on the NC A&T 40 yd line and returned to the Tigers' 31 yd line. Two plays later the Aggies were in the end zone when TE Marcus Bryson made a brilliant catch of a deflected pass for a 15 yd TD and a 17-10 lead with 1:07 remaining in the third period.

TSU's Chris Perkins returned to the game, but the Aggies forced TSU into a punting situation on the TSU 27 yd line. NC A&T's Courtney Collins blocked the punt into the end zone which was recovered by Temell Purkett for a 24-10 NC A&T lead with 14:23 on the clock.

The Tigers' mounted a 13-play drive on their next possession, but after gaining a 1st and goal on the Aggies 1 yd line, NC A&T denied the Tigers a TD and a 32 yd FG attempt was wide right. Chris Perkins was knocked out of the game for good on that series.

The Aggies went six and out and three and out on their next possessions. TSU went three and out on their first series but suffered an interception of fourth string QB Larry Henderson with 4:29 remaining in the game. NC A&T was able to control the ball for the remaining time to claim their 24-10 victory

N.C. A&T 16, Tennessee State 14
(Sep 09, 2000 at Cincinnati, OH)
Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Tennessee State..... 7 7 0 0 - 14
N.C. A&T............ 7 0 0 9 - 16

Panthro

FtblCoachDorsey.jpg

is a TN. State, Man. He knows better than to contact TSU for a game. The last X TSU man to contact TSU for a game was Bill Thomas. He did not leave a happy camper.

Seriously, back in the day TSU & PV had some good games. I would love to see TSU, play PV & Alcorn.

NEXT WEEK SHOULD BE A EASY WIN FOR PV.

H, I C you're thorough w/ your history. Good job. Well, you do know what happend @ PV when that OTHER GREAT TnSU grad came along don't you? If history repeats, well.... We'll be kicking arse and taking names later.

We're still not where we need to be to be very competitive for 4 full quarters. We're striving. Until then, we're paying back all these knackas for what they did to us when we were down. LOL

PVAMU 27
Jackson C. Smith 13; Kent - 700 yards passing and 150 yards rushing.

Yeah Whatever

I made reference to personal attacks when he said his son's first words were "JSU sucks"....If you are gonna take something as "special" as your son's first words and convert in into negataive JSU smack then you are a real loser... especially when we have kicked their arse on a regular basis. If I offended any of you OPRAH watching, testicular fortitude lacking, interior decorator, Lamar Latrell from revenge of the nerd wannabes then heres my apology...... Im sorry!!....I'm sorry that you were born !!!

Man you gotta be some kinda loser to let an internet forum offend you. Man, where is Al Bundy when you need him.

DD NUPE 4LIFE !!!

JSU sucks? Its funny how GSU and A&T were blowing everyone away, but JSU was the only school to hang with either school until ASU beat GSU this weekend. All of our losses have come on mistakes we made. We beat ourselves in both the ASU and A&T game.

MB,

It's all good, and it ain't nothing personal, but wheres the big putty tat's at?? You know, Tiggles Pride, Jest Sexx, Gone Allready, Roberta.

This is to big of an issue for "crab participation. SHOO!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Quote:Hey Roar Man,
If you so intent on selling your tickets, then just come on down for the BC and watch the Battle for the West in the SWAC. A word of caution to TnSu. JSU isn't going to just lie down for you guys in Memphis. So if I was you I might want to not be so premature in giving up tickets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR,

Man, TSU is gonna bend J-SUE over just as soon as she steps off the bus.

btw, this TSU "VICTORY" will make us the winner of three out of the last four and tie the series.

Makaho Bedrock

If it's ok with RM, it's ok with me.

The fact is JSewer still SUCKS. Have you forgotten your history. I took JSewer, 7 or 8 years to finally even the series. Sewer leads the series by one game. You are acting like your are leading the series by 10 or more games. Last year it took 2 or 3 OT for JSU to win agains a 3-8 team. JSU, end of conversation.

AFTER ALL THE TALKING THE LYNCH STREET MOB, HAS BEEN DOING - YOU STILL LOST AGAINST A&T. ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE GMEN KICK YOUR BUTTS, A&T KICK YOUR BUTTS, PINE CAME WITH IN A TOUCH DOWN OF SENDING YOU HOME & COME THANKSGIVING TN STATE, IS GOING TO WAX THAT BUT.

Panthro

I will always pull for PV, until they paly TN State. It's going to take some time. Dorsey, is a good coach - remember he learned from some of the best coaches in football. If the administration, support the program he will turn the program around. I will guess it's going to take another 2-3 years. In the mean time PV, is going to surprise a lot of teams.

Big John, Gilliam, Coleman and Coffey

Re: Hey HemaROARed Man

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Havent we raped you Beale St. Pork Rind BBQ eating Hizzoez for two years straight now. I also recall a four year stint when we bent you over like a San Francisco street cleaner. We also got rid of a Boot Licking Uncle Tom of a President named Dr. James A. Hefner and sent him to your university to make it a bastion for white kids that couldnt get into UT or Vanderbilt. The Beale Street trophy still belongs to us. And Im pretty sure your son's first words werent in reference to JSU but were more like "ARE YOU MY DADDY?" By the way if JSU Sucks then TSU SWALLOWS !!!

DD NUPE 4LIFE

I know you supporting JSU, but you need to get the info right. Smack TSU but not the M-town. BBQ and Beale street has nothing to do with TSU. It's a Memphis thang.

Are you people on crack? Take JSU out of the SHC. Then you'd really have no one at the game. There are just as many JSU fans and people that travel to the game as for TSU. Have you not forgotten that this a HBCU football game. Half of the people at the game come to see the band. Everytime the Boom is in Memphis, whether for a game or Battle of the Bands, the Liberty Bowl is packed. They only other schools they're familar with are UAPB and Valley, and no one would come to a game against them. The SHC or Mempis without JSU is like BBQ with the sauce.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I Wasnt smacking Memphis

When I made reference to Beale St. it was in jest to them having an identity only when they come to the city. Hell I gotz family in Memphis. If you are ever near any of the Neely's BBQ locations stop in...Tony and Gaelin Neely are distant family members of mine. I just dont understand HemaROARed MAN'S futile attempt at smack. And by the way H? Who does Prarvie View lead a series in anything with??....*crickets chirping*... that's what I thought. And how can anybody from Pissy View smack anybody unless you talk about your Bridge Club or Bidwhist teams. And for future reference I suggest you remove your picture from posts. You remind me of James Evans from GOODTIMES !!! DAYUUMMM, DAYUUMMM, DAYUUMMM !!!!! And if you cant take personal smack then I suggest you stop watching OPRAH...Damn Minivan driving Honeydew.

DD NUPE 4LIFE

Re: I Wasnt smacking Memphis

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
You remind me of James Evans from GOODTIMES !!! DAYUUMMM, DAYUUMMM, DAYUUMMM !!!!!

Wrong again champ, that was FLORIDA EVANS. :idea:

Aristotle, :emlaugh:

Wrong again champ, that was FLORIDA EVANS.
A empty wagon make a lot of noise.

Makaho Bedrock

Calm down, calm down -

You can not tell me anything about Memphis. I was born and raised in the area. I know about the wack BBQ {Boiled Meat With BBQ Sauce} from Neely's at both locations {Jefferson & Mt. Moriah} and I know the Neely family.

Who said anything about PV, leading a series? I did not say it, neither did Panthro - re-read the comments. You are upset because PV, might beat JSU. Calm down, it's going to be ok.

The picture you are talking about is a picture of Coach Dorsey. I will SMACK your school, sports program etc. But, I do not SMACK anyone's character or family.

I do not watch OPRAH or drive a Mini Van. So what are you talking about. Got Ya, I drive a SUV & look at Law & Order. Honeydew - :confused: is a saccharine {sugar}

Oh! I understand...YOU are still upset because

1. Gram. - defeated JState
2. A&T - defeated JState
3. Pine - Came within a TD of defeating JState
4. TN State - is going to beat JState

You see I do not take SMACKing TSU personally. I have been SMACKing with {robber, JST, Sonic and other for 1-2 years} We do not attack each other character. We SMACK, laugh about it and wish each other luck.

Because things are not going just "right" at JSU. That's no reason to walk around being angry at the world. Just hang in thee bro' better luck next season against Gram, A&T ane TN State. :enlaugh:

In the words of JST form JSU - talking about Hughes.

You suck to the highest of suckstivity. Heather Hunter and Vanessa Del Rio have nothing on you. You would make an ass out of a Hoover or a Dirt Devil Vacuum

Sonic98, Stop dreaming.

Originally posted by H
Who said anything about PV, leading a series? I did not say it, neither did Panthro - re-read the comments. You are upset because PV, might beat JSU. Calm down, it's going to be ok.

The picture you are talking about is a picture of Coach Dorsey. I will SMACK your school, sports program etc. But, I do not SMACK anyone's character or family.

H, I'd like to correct you there sir. We ain't going to "might" beat JSU, we'll beat them like they our chillun! This will be the UPSET of the year preceding the OTHER UPSET of the year when we beat SU in Red Stick. :emlaugh:

It's on.

Panthro!
ps
H, don't forget about our most FAMOUS coach who is a TnSU alum. William "Billy" Nicks. He was a c/o '99 inductee into the College Football Hall of Fame. During his day, he, Ace, and Rob pretty much ran the SWAC.

Yeah whatever "H"

Boiled, Baked, or whatever BBQ sauce they use I know the Neelys sell enough BBQ to drive Porches....... Quit hating Mr. Rasin Testicles. And I could give a FU#$%^ less about Pissy View, Terdesse State University or any of you Beyotches in this forum. Until either of you beat us this year, shut up !!! Go to the corner of Poplar Blvd. borrow a sack (gonads) from Elvis or Jerry the King Lawler and stop living vicarioulsly through teams that we lost to. Sometimes I wish some of you losers would open mail laced with ANTHRAX. I thought this fourm was about smack. Smack to me is about BILE, VENOM, and Battery Acid. If I am wrong someone send me rules of conduct. I only know one way to smack...and thats personal smack. I will smack an old woman in a wheelchair if she gets out of line. If you dont like it, dont read it or respond.....shut me up if you can. Whatever dosent kill me makes me stronger.

{DD NUPE 4LIFE}

Boiled, Baked, or whatever BBQ sauce they use I know the Neelys sell enough BBQ to drive Porches.......
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

..it, I know some coaches, students and instructors driving Porches. Not hateing, but speaking the truth. Try something else- I am not impressed.

The problem is you are reaching in a bag and pulling out " recycled SMACK" attempting to SMACK "Shame on you" What am I talking about? PV, has been SMACKED to the Moon and back about their W/L Record. TSU has been talked about being in the OVC, hillbillies, TN Pride Sausage, TiSsUe hell, we have been called every thing. So unless you can come up with something original. YOU ARE USING RECYCLED SMACK - get out of the recycled SMACK Line and be an original.

Lets's face it Bedrock, you are a rookie a beginner attempting to SMACK. So the only thing you can use is profanity and personal attacks. In the words of Thrilla and GR "The best way to SMACK, is with FACTS".

Here are the FACTS. You are upset with the entire world. Because:

1) JSU Lost to the GMEN 2) JSU Lost to A&T 3) JSU Was within a TD of loosing to Pine Bluff 4) JSU is scud, they are going to loose to PV and 4) JSU is going to loose to TN State.

I suggest that you attend a SMACK Class that is offered by:

robber, J S Tiger, JRock, Sonic, Get Ready, Tiger Pride, NOISE TALKA and a few other JSU SMACK Veterans.

I am not sure but they may offer correspondence courses. On the other hand you may need to attend class in person. Son you need a tutor.:emlaugh:

:sleeping: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleeping:

(( Dreaming about correspondence courses ))

DD NUPE4 LIFE

Originally posted by H

Sonic98, Stop dreaming.

No, you get off the crack? You talk like PV is one of the top teams in the country. The only teams JSU has lost to this year are 2 teams in the top 10 in 1AA, and the only school to beat one of them. Not to mention being one of the only schools to not get totally blown away by 2 of them. Were you at the UAPB game? If not then shut up because you don't know what the heck was going. The only reason UAPB stayed close was because the starting QB was on the bench the entire first half. It was a non-division game. The Coaches spent the majority of the first half subbing in people who usually don't get much playing time. Once he put the players that are normally in the rotation, mainly in the 4Q, the game was never in doubt. Have you even been at any JSU games this season? If you had you'd know that they played as well or better as any of those teams they lost to, but that mental mistakes at certain points cost them those games. And don't get it twisted. The SHC like many of these other Classics or other things were never as big as they are until JSU participated in them. Show me a HBCU that has played 2 teams in the top 10 in 1AA and come out with 2 wins and replace JSU with them.

Back