Should this commonwealth attorney have to step down for booty poppin?

Somebody needs to get this man, he might as well be on that Kavanaugh train.
I understand what he is trying to say, but how about have a dialogue with the city attorney, before going public with his disapproval; which until he said something, folks probably did not care about the video.
Oh and his comment about rape, haven't we as men been told that a woman should be able to wear anything without having to worry about being sexual assault?

Last edited:

Tell this curludtryingtoappeasewhitefolkbullwinklelookingsheprobablyspurnedhisadvances butt down. Give this ****** a quarter to purchase some business.

giphy.gif

Really? He's upset over that? Let me go check out the full video.

You mean to tell me the same guy who can’t find a shirt BIG ENOUGH to cover up all his visceral belly fat talking about how a woman shouldn’t expose her body? n***a what?!

Last edited:
Ok after watching the video I thought it was a white man complaining.

Man this fat ass ninja need to go get on treadmill and leave people alone. Her son created the beat and she rapped to it. Danced and quite frankly she got a nice body.

Dude probably mad because back in the day he tried to get some of that pudding and she told him no.

Ok after watching the video I thought it was a white man complaining.

Man this fat ass ninja need to go get on treadmill and leave people alone. Her son created the beat and she rapped to it. Danced and quite frankly she got a nice body.

Dude probably mad because back in the day he tried to get some of that pudding and she told him no.

I love it lol

Looking at the original just made me laugh, his fat butt needs to put down the fried chicken and get a girlfriend

Basically she's having fun with her children while also turning her husband on....not a bad wife if you ask me.

Like I commented before, they OK with tRump can be president and have a wife who has nekkid pics that show up if you google her name but they have a problem with this young lady who dancers like a suburban wife lol

Back