Shirts...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vendors will make anything and sell it. Often times I point out how they are degrading my organization. We must continue to tell our Brothers not to buy shirts that are degrading to our organization and explain why. That is the most degrading Masonic shirt I have ever seen. The compass and square stands alone and does not need any support. Any Mason who need something on a shirt other than the "G", Compass and Square is helping to degrade our great organization.
MD 33rd.

Good insight. You'd be surprised at the things I hear. I remember when PHA stood for Party House Animals.

Dang, you went back a minute. Party House Animals came about by some brothers who used the initials as a money maker for rent. They let the bruhs in free and bam, there you go. Back in the 80's, we had a great presence on the yard.

PHA! You brought back some wild memories. "L"

Who came up with the idea for that shirt?

I thought the Masonry was a more SACRED order.

Saw too many Masons during my days on "The Hill" who wanted to be like fraternities, and use their lodge as a substitute for a greek-lettered fraternity. :smh:

I think that shirts are cool for some organizations but not for others. I wear Kappa shirts 4-5 times year....mostly at Kappa functions or when I travel. I ALWAYS travel in JSU, GaTech, or Kappa gear depending on where I am going.

Back