Shins

No you are not. I've had them since high school. I don't know what to do about them, though.

No you are not. I've had them since high school. I don't know what to do about them, though.

I know, right. Mine have done the same since high school in gym class. It's like I can't do any cardio without them aching. But I refuse not to....

Most of the time shin splints (or any shin problems associated with exercising) has to do with the proper fit of shoes, kind of shoes and where/what you are training on...

You should get off of hard surfaces if having shin problems (roads, paved surfaces)... Trying training on a grassy surface or a proper track... Also you have to treat the problem... Are you icing your shins down after workouts???

Most of the time shin splints (or any shin problems associated with exercising) has to do with the proper fit of shoes, kind of shoes and where/what you are training on...

You should get off of hard surfaces if having shin problems (roads, paved surfaces)... Trying training on a grassy surface or a proper track... Also you have to treat the problem... Are you icing your shins down after workouts???

Hell naw, I've just been doing more stretches for my shins, which has helped. Do you know how much ice I'd need to do that after every workout? man.....

Hell naw, I've just been doing more stretches for my shins, which has helped. Do you know how much ice I'd need to do that after every workout? man.....

What are you doing to hurt your shins? What type of shoes are you wearing?

Back