Shawn & Marlon Wayans are: WHITE CHICKS

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
A picture from their forthcoming movie. How far will these "guys" go???

51601367.jpg

Damn. What a makeup job. Cause that don't look nothing like them. You can tell that that is Shawn(DJ SW One) on the right, but that don't look nuttin' like Marlon on the left.

THe movie was funny. It had a couple of dry punch lines. However, overall the movie was funny as heck !!! I would probably see this one again before it releases on video

This movie was hilarious, I laughed so hard at some parts I had tears streaming from my eyes. That dude "Damon" stole the movie! He was funnier in this than he was in Friday After Next.

This movie had me rolling!! I agree with Suge, that ?Latrell? character stole the show! The parts with him involved were some of the funniest moments in the movie. :tup: When he sang that song in the car I damn near died from laughter! :lmao: :lmao:

That's when I had tears coming from my eyes. At one point I was LOL so hard I forgot I was in the theater. Between that song and that dance scene he did, and when he realized what he did about Marlon, and called it a Travesty!! LOL!!

I heard it was funny, but yall need to see "DODGEBALL".

That movie was off the chain!!!!

Suge said:
That's when I had tears coming from my eyes. At one point I was LOL so hard I forgot I was in the theater. Between that song and that dance scene he did, and when he realized what he did about Marlon, and called it a Travesty!! LOL!!

:lmao:

Suge said:
Between that song and that dance scene he did, and when he realized what he did about Marlon, and called it a Travesty!! LOL!!
I finally saw it. When he discovered who Marlon was & called him a "zigga." :lol: Not to mention the farting scene at the restaurant. :lmao:

You know that they are being sued by some guys from the Bronx who said that they stole the idea from them.

Back