Shannon Sharpe

Hence why I stay pizzed at the inept leadership at PV because little smalltime piss po' broke schools w/ decrepit "facilities" like the school you rep would easily beat us down. Considering our location, history, and (physical) offering, we should NOT be below mediocre and yet we are... due to CURRENT unqualified and inept athletic handlers.

Does your lack of comprehension and intelligence not allow you to see this as problematic? 😂
The only thing I comprehend is that you’ve never been on our campus and seen our facilities, and that you’re a first class schmuck my friend. I’m from Texas and chose to go play football at SCSU because PV has always been the epitome of smalltime lol Congratulations

The only thing I comprehend is that you’ve never been on our campus and seen our facilities, and that you’re a first class schmuck my friend. I’m from Texas and chose to go play football at SCSU because PV has always been the epitome of smalltime lol Congratulations
Why would anyone w/ common sense want to walk on that... lol 😂 among 2500 students w/out armed guards present, chiraq spinoff?

You did well to go elsewhere other than PV because at that time, we were horribly managed w/ no fiscal accountability, had athletic funds theft, and had NO viable infrastructure playing in a home football "stadium" which looked like it belonged to a class A or AA public school district?

Try again, whatever point you are attempting to get to, eternal special education. 👍🏿

Last edited:
Should’ve, could’ve and would’ve but didn’t lol

You’re the weak little puccy hoping someone else beats up the man you know you can’t.
Nah fool. It's called something you weak jellyfish do not comprehend: showing outward conference support for our conference champion in a bowl game vs another conference.

I'm sure you are accustomed to weak internal SWAC links going against our conference rep, our conference champion, but I'm not one of those. I want ALL SWAC schools to stomp your miserable school out of existence, which you folk are literally teetering on as I type, begging the state legislature 2-3 weeks ago for $209M for your school. Good luck w/ that.

Y’all just meet up at a boxing gym and settle this. Outchea nippin at each other like dem Housewives my wife watches LOL

Sheesh!
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Oh, no you didn't.

have no idea what the hell you're talking about my friend, and my guess is neither do you.

all i know is the way i see you running down your school you might as well throw your degree in the trash somewhere and tell people you graduated from Sam Houston St.
😡😡😡😡

Listen, don't you talk about MY 2nd Favorite school like that!!! PVU has the best School of Engineering in the Country!!! Forgot what those Yellas in Red Stick say!! Our school's (PVU) degrees tops ANYTHING that the MEWACK has coming from the east coast. Screw the mecca and those uppity Samb.......errrrr........folks. DONT come for PVU, cause you don't want this smoke!!!!

YOU DONT WANT IT!!!!!

Shannon got around to say PV has great facilities
Who put that buzz in his ear? I don't gamble but I'm willing to wager that it wasn't a single human being earning $$$ as an employee at PVAMU in the athletics dept. They are disconnected, unconcerned, non-transparent/invisible, and obviously highly inept simply based on inputs from interested recruits AND THEIR PARENTS. 👀

That CTE thing that played football at that school in south carolina bordering closure and fiscal mismanagement will now enter and frown at this glaring fact while lauding those in charge at PV receiving $$$ for doing a piss po' job of promoting PV Athletics and creating great transparency.

Last edited:
View: https://youtu.be/Q8zY6Es2TRY

14:09 - Eddie George explains systemic racism to Shannon with real example at TnSt.
This has to be one of the greatest interviews I ever saw.

There is too much to unpack about current reality in this great discussion. JSU and coach Prime kicked it off and set the bar of expectancy exactly where it needed to be, high. In all facets of everything and everyone which touches the athletic dept, much is expected to perform very high.

Sick of... "he one of my hard-hittahs" "well, that was my fault as a fust time head coach" "this was a learning game for us" while continuing to lose and produce NO championship, piss poor OOC performance, get shutdown or shutout by a conference opponent that you are allegedly better than, et al. 👀...🚩

View: https://youtu.be/Q8zY6Es2TRY

14:09 - Eddie George explains systemic racism to Shannon with real example at TnSt.

The Mississippi SWAC schools know the feeling. In hindsight, the Ayers case has been terrible and the reason why another lawsuit will happen from the SWAC schools. This time around, no stipulations

Eddie George just seems to get it and didn't let his ego get in the way when taking the TnSU job compared to the other celeb coaches

The Mississippi SWAC schools know the feeling. In hindsight, the Ayers case has been terrible and the reason why another lawsuit will happen from the SWAC schools. This time around, no stipulations

Eddie George just seems to get it and didn't let his ego get in the way when taking the TnSU job compared to the other celeb coaches
Glad he brought up those ridiculous stipulations! A lot of that government seems to come with silly stipulations for our universities.

Back