Shacking

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
What does it mean? When is it officially shacking? Is it staying over a night or two at his/her place before marriage? Actually, living full-time together before marriage? Is it when you take a weekend trip and get a hotel room together? What is it and when does it start?

DISCLAIMER: I am not considering starting to shack. I'm a PK and my Da would disinherit me.

I think shacking is when you live with a person (whom you are not married to)full time and that's your only place of resident.

It officially starts, when.....

he has an underwear drawer and you have an underwear drawer

he has a key and you have a key

when he pays the bills and you pay the bills

when you have two toothbrushes sitting by the sink

his shoes and your shoes are lined up in the closet

when you two stay under the same roof over 7 days

when you think you are saving money by moving in together

Shacking means- living together unwed
:cool:

You bout to get your shack on....dayum, I guess the Suge's romance tips worked better than I thought. That's what happens when you "Set it Out"!

Shacking is when when you get mad and say I'm going home, and means that you are going to the bedroom. I am against shacking, unless certain circumstances present themselves. And those circumstances would have to involve a proposal having already been made, and teh marraige is just around the corner.

Otherwise I feel that if you are going to play house, you might as well playit the right way.

It starts as soon as he lets her leave some shoes in the closet. Then that snowball effect takes over and her stuff continues to mount up.

Originally posted by Robber
It starts as soon as he lets her leave some shoes in the closet. Then that snowball effect takes over and her stuff continues to mount up.

True, so true! :(

Originally posted by JSTUS
What does it mean? When is it officially shacking? Is it staying over a night or two at his/her place before marriage? Actually, living full-time together before marriage? Is it when you take a weekend trip and get a hotel room together? What is it and when does it start?

DISCLAIMER: I am not considering starting to shack. I'm a PK and my Da would disinherit me.
Here are some of Docmump's offical answers.
:lecture:If you think "are we shacking?", then you are shacking. :nod::nod2:
:lecture:If you think "When is it officially shacking"?, then you are shacking.:nod::nod2:
:lecture:If you got to justify it by posting "S/He only stays over at night or two", then you are shacking.:nod::nod2:
:lecture:If you took the time posting these questions on the TSPN, then you are shacking.:nod::nod2:

:nod::nod2::nod::nod2::nod::nod2::nod::nod2:
Thank you for your time.
:)

Re: Re: Shacking

Originally posted by docmump
:lecture:If you took the time posting these questions on the TSPN, then you are shacking.:nod::nod2:
:)

No sir. I live alone everyday, all day. Pay the bills alone everyday, all day. And I have all my stuff at my own place and no room to fit anyone else's stuff.

Thank You very much.:D

ANYONE SEEN APW?

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Where is AAMUPrettywoman?

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Thinking back to the conversation at Mikes' & Kema's house.

Re: Re: Re: Shacking

No sir. I live alone everyday, all day. Pay the bills alone everyday, all day. And I have all my stuff at my own place and no room to fit anyone else's stuff.

Thank You very much.:D

ANYONE SEEN APW?

Could we come us with a worD other than shacking.

We use to call folks Undertakers, but we changed their name to underground engineers.

Shacking was a term use back in my prime. I am thinking about something like having EXCLUSIVE VISITING RIGHT WITHOUT TIME LIMITS.

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
bump that it all leads to ==================> Common Law Marriage! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not in all states, there are some other criteria that must be met other than living together,

From AAMUPRETTYWOMAN's e-mail to your screen:

In AAMUprettywoman's words:
Now, this is cute.
I've never shacked before, but in my opinion...shack'n is is when you and
your S-O live in a dwelling and do everything married couples are
"spiritually" and "legally" allowed to do without the "wedding
certificiate" and vows. Batteries not included, but the shack set may
include, kids, arguments, cheating, lying and hanging with the girls/boys.
The only major exception is...either party can "split" without any strings
attached or worrying about alimony suits. That's shack'n!

:lol:

Since you are a PK, you should probably ask you parents first. Secondly, if you you not considering it, make certain that you stay out of opportunities that might lead to it. Since I am a pastor, I will give you one take.

Shacking starts when you stay overnight for sexuality (that's not necessarily sexual) purposes. It progresses from there. Here are some guidelines.

1. If you are out later than normal and you don't really want to call to let someone know, then it is time for you to run home.
  2. If you're cuddled and or the person you are with starts to get sleepy, it is time for you to run home.
  3. If you're already past the time that the doors to the dorm are locked, it is time to run home.
  4. If your parents were to call you on your non-cellular phone and you would not be there, it is time to run home.
  5. If someone is touching themselves or someone else that they are not married to in places that they would not touch if your grandmother were sitting next to you, then it is time to run home.
    [/list=1]

Don' t make your angels work too hard.

(In my best Mary Mary) Keep the SHACK-les off your feet so you can dance. You just oughta praise Him! You just oughta praise Him!

Re: Re: Shacking

Originally posted by dacontinent

Shacking starts when you stay overnight for sexuality (that's not necessarily sexual) purposes. It progresses from there. Here are some guidelines.

1. If you are out later than normal and you don't really want to call to let someone know, then it is time for you to run home.
  2. If you're cuddled and or the person you are with starts to get sleepy, it is time for you to run home.
  3. If you're already past the time that the doors to the dorm are locked, it is time to run home.
  4. If your parents were to call you on your non-cellular phone and you would not be there, it is time to run home.
  5. If someone is touching themselves or someone else that they are not married to in places that they would not touch if your grandmother were sitting next to you, then it is time to run home.
    [/list=1]
  1. :xeye: :xeye: :xeye:

Back