Sexual Addition? Yeah Right!

MUMFORD

Master Tiger Fricasseer
This may be old news but I ran across this in the Houston Chronicle. Halle is just having the toughest time in the relationship dept. First David J...now this. What is the deal? :confused:

halle.jpg

And this sexual addiction story...please. If Halle was out there with all sorts of men, they just would be referring to her as a well know "gardening tool" --- if you know what I mean!

Eric Benet needs to have his butt kicked, not THERAPY! :confused:

OUT

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/ae/jump/1658099

HoustonChronicle.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Printer-friendly format

Nov. 12, 2002, 1:49PM

Halle Berry says husband joining her for psychotherapy
Houston Chronicle News Services
Halle Berry says her husband, musician Eric Benet, has joined her in seeking psychotherapy, reports the New York Daily News.

Berry
The Oscar-winner stops short of confirming Essence magazine reports that Benet sought treatment for sex addiction at an Arizona clinic earlier this year.

"The truth is that during the period of my most significant public success -- the Academy Awards -- my private life faced a staggering crisis," says Berry, who hopes "to help other women who are walking through the same emotional maze."

The tabloids reported that her husband of just one year had cheated on her with a string of women.

:kaioken:

Hey Eric...... :smash:

Sexual Addiction My Pretty A$$
He just saw an episode of "Girlfriends,"
and found an excuse to cheat on his wife.

He might suffer from the bobby brown [color=royal blue]"out-publicized by my wife"[/color] disease.

If I were Halle I'd take that Oscar and beat the hell out of him! ;)

-Astrya

Kay Bee's side note commentary

I'm just curious about something. It seems like Halle Berry seems to have SOME kind of issue with the men her life. Maybe there is some problems that she has. Dont get me wrong. Eric Bonet is wrong for cheating on his wife... especially since she can get "Richard from pretty much any man in America.

Just a thought.

There's always been a big discussion about her and her insecurities--Justice said she one of the prettiest women in America but her self-esteem is so low. The radio jockey Wendy Williams had Justice on-air putting her on blast a while back--He said they had problems in the bedroom b/c she had a hard time........lubricating :eek2: But u gotta think about birth control and her diabetes....

But trust, Benet would be hurt if she dropped him but it seems to me she's gonna stand by him

I honestly think them hollywood folks should be banned from marrying and pro-creating....

Originally posted by SouthernDiva4ya
--He said they had problems in the bedroom b/c she had a hard time........lubricating :eek2:

I've read where a lot of women have that problem. Maybe it's something the man isn't doing? If I'm turned on, you can assure the "lubricator" is turn on as well. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BluBlood

I've read where a lot of women have that problem. Maybe it's something the man isn't doing? If I'm turned on, you can assure the "lubricator" is turn on as well. :rolleyes:

Not true, alot of women who were raped or molested have that problem. Most times the women will be turned on but her body will not respond. There are a number of studies on this subject...

Tisk..tisk...

"The truth is that during the period of my most significant public success -- the Academy Awards -- my private life faced a staggering crisis," says Berry, who hopes "to help other women who are walking through the same emotional maze."

The tabloids reported that her husband of just one year had cheated on her with a string of women.[.quote]

WTF?

If she stays with him she needs more than "psycho therapy".
Eric ...he's wrong regardless of her shortcomings...but why even bother getting married. Just another statistic as far as I'm concerned. Ain't nobody being faithful to nobody. "Marriage" as it "was" known is no more! Chop this up to another reason to stay single!:nod:

MRA...:shame:

Re: Tisk..tisk...

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
Chop this up to another reason to stay single!:nod:

...:shame:

:rolleyes: Any suggestions what people should do than, follow your example......:D :lmao:

Don't you make me walk over there Fiyah!

Fiyah:
:rolleyes:
Any suggestions what people should do than, follow your example......:D:lmao:

Yeah, don't stay in that ish! GET the hell out! YOU GOT OPTIONS!
Think more of yourself even if he/she didn't!

Perhaps, I should simply say thank God for my status as a person without such drama to consider in my life. My heart goes out to Halle...but "everyone" has choices. What could you possibly have when things like this happen in "relationships" period? How high of a tolerance level do men and women acutally have to have?
If he/she is having sex with a "string" of women/men...why would you stay in a situation like that. It only takes ONE to kill you.

:spin:
<font size=2 color=red>
What do I know. I'm just another sex addict!</font>:lmao:

Re: Don't you make me walk over there Fiyah!

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

Yeah, don't stay in that ish! GET the hell out! YOU GOT OPTIONS!
Think more of yourself even if he/she didn't!

Perhaps, I should simply say thank God for my status as a person without such drama to consider in my life. My heart goes out to Halle...but "everyone" has choices. What could you possibly have when things like this happen in "relationships" period? How high of a tolerance level do men and women acutally have to have?
If he/she is having sex with a "string" of women/men...why would you stay in a situation like that. It only takes ONE to kill you.

:spin:
<font size=2 color=red>
What do I know. I'm just another sex addict!</font>:lmao:
I have always found it interesting that people who have never been married, or don't conceive themselves as ever getting to that point cannot understand how serously some people take their vows. Some couples work at it way past a workable point, and survive lows, others quit easily and early. It is never easy to call it when you are not in that relationship; we are on the outside looking in. I think it is always not about tolerance, sometimes it's just about keeping your word, the ones you said the day you promise till death do you part. And it is really hard!

The media may have portrayed her relationship in one way, and she see's it in an entirely different light. Not to mention, no one has heard a peep from Eric. There is always three sides to truth, and in this situation at least one is missing.

Back