Serious reunion question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kellis..........

Originally posted by TruBluJAG
We will have a separate chesse line so that you can pay as you go.

If i brang my own viennies and cheese can I come for free? You know how much Shiltz Malt Liquor I can get for $35?

Yes cheese and vanilla wafers

J-State Tiger, my grandmother used to send me to the corner store to get some cheddar cheese so she could eat it with her vanilla wafers. :D :D

"L" NO ..........

By JST:

If i brang my own viennies and cheese can I come for free? You know how much Shiltz Malt Liquor I can get for $35?

If you bring your own music do they let you in the Club for free?

If you bring your own liquor will the give you free set-up (glass, ice, mixers)?

Bruh, we'z bout profit in tha SWAC........

This will be at 50 very quickly.......

AHHHHHHHAHAHA !!

LMAO @ TruBlueJag !!

Mighty Hornet,

Man, you know they'll probably give us those small Dixie Cups. And ice is extra !!!

Okay...I can see the post....

was slugged "serious", but it has taken a turn somewhere?:rolleyes: I wonder why?

Anyhew....

Msj4j:The menu will consist of Spam Sandwiches and spoiled shrimp salad. We only want Alize'.

Can someone from the committee please answer the question seriously for those who are going to be in attendence?:)

I ain't on no committee, but I HEARD ...

That you is gone hafta bring ya own "waller", APW!

Re: Okay...I can see the post....

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

Can someone from the committee please answer the question seriously for those who are going to be in attendence?:)
Thank you APW. Maybe, you'll get an answer.

Missy,

I want to come but I don't have an income and I really don't have the time. My advisor wants a thesis written by the first of July and I don't even have all the data I need yet. With what I have right, now I could write a 200 page thesis without any final results. I want to graduate in December (That way I can turn in my thesis at the end of August and don't do chit until january. I deserve it).

However, you have stated over and over that you ain't coming. So is you gone come or is you not???

APW,

You know I can destroy a thread anywhere, anytime, anyhow. All I know is smack and I forget the rules of the "Little Talk" board. But don't forget that you destroyed a thread of mine a few months ago---'member. Besides, you ain't coming either, so why you askin'!! Let the people who are coming ask the questions.

Kellis,

I only "drank" the Henn. The lowest I go is the Crown. MeuKow is for the guest.

May I suggest...

to stretch the budget (since TRU is bringing his cousin Tea and her 9 kids) we make Potted Meat spread. Just a little potted meat and some sandwich spread, some saltines, and you got a meal fit for a King.

Also, is it o.k. if I bring my own beer? Pabst Blue Ribbon gives me the "wind" something fierce! :D

Originally posted by Tigerpride

However, you have stated over and over that you ain't coming. So is you gone come or is you not???
If I can get my questions answered, I am coming, if not, I'll see you in the ATL.

ROTMFFLMAO. Man, who done got TBJ crunk up in dis hea joint??? Lawd, TBJ, stop light for you.

TP, do you mind branging yo own drank?? Why u at it, brang enough for me. We'll me down like foe flat ties. :D

Niter Mae, who you been talking to?? You did say you heard, huh?? Did you really call on your favorite poster, MENIAL GUY??? **Snicker**

Kellis, we are going to have our own RE-UNION at <font color=red><B>Da Sperm's crib</font></b> when you come to Texas. I'm sure if we pitch in a few dollas, we'll have a nice set-up. :D

Y'all are off da heezy for cheesy. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: I ain't on no committee, but I HEARD ...

Originally posted by Vinita

Say it ain't so.:( Bring your own water. We paid $25.00 last year and had plenty of water. Why can't we have water this year??? I ain't the biggest drinker, but damn!!! IF true, then . . .

This is sad.:(

Tom Collins send help.

Huh?

Originally posted by Alexxus

Kellis, we are going to have our own RE-UNION at <font color=red><B>Da Sperm's crib</font></b> when you come to Texas. I'm sure if we pitch in a few dollas, we'll have a nice set-up. :D

You can get some cheez whiz, club crackers, and sam's club soders!

No he did-ant!

Nitamae:
I ain't on no committee, but I HEARD ...

Imma gwonna do dat anyway.:D I'll even share.;)

Anyhew....
Let me put my gang face on now...:redhot:Tigerpride...RUN!
Boy...I'll choke yo little arse to death...wheww....wait Vicki stop...:eek:woah girleee......:goof:
<font size=2 color=orange>...hmmm...Phatback said some puddins were violent!:D</font>

Tigerpride:APW,

You know I can destroy a thread anywhere, anytime, anyhow. All I know is smack and I forget the rules of the "Little Talk" board. But don't forget that you destroyed a thread of mine a few months ago---'member. Besides, you ain't coming either, so why you askin'!! Let the people who are coming ask the questions.
WTF? Who said I wasn't coming? Did I?
And I don't recall call'n any names in my post about when and where the the thread turned...I said I wonder why?
I take it you're taking credit for the thread turn'n to bull(new rules)ya dayumm self. I knew I should have choked yo arse in that picture @ the SCG.:D We'd be watch'n u suck down Crown and food through a straw now. Missed opportunity!:mad: Next time we gwonna let dem dawgs rip u apart in the stands!;) YOU EARNED IT!:p

Now get back ovah der------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<font size=3 color=blue>hmmpphhh...bout to make APW snap up in here!</font>

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by Vinita
Originally posted by Alexxus

You can get some cheez whiz, club crackers, and sam's club soders!
C'mon Niter Mae, we gotz a few dollas. Can we get some chicken wangs to go with those crackers and cheese??? If waller is a problem, we can get a few bottles of BOONE FARMS. We can imagine we're dranking whateva. You thank we can cut dat???? :D

Kellis sed she's coming at the end of April, but dis iz April already so we'll have to see. :D

Seriously tho, all BS aside.........

If you are taking the "Wait and See what you gonna eat and drink" approach, just say so. It wasn't a problem last year when you wanted to know what you were getting for $25, but this year I can't find out what I am getting for $35. *SMH* This is SAD. :(

What happened to giving us ALL the final details after the March 30th meeting?

P.S. Lex, I'll get my ticket as soon as Nita confirms the weekend. :D :D

Please e-mail any questions to jkcavi@aol.com or jkcavi@solutia.com

okay...now Imma say it...

<FONT SIZE =10 COLOR=RED>[/b]WTF?[/b]</FONT>

Signed,
Mad az "L"!:redhot:

This situation has sunk to an "all time" low and there is no reason for it!

For a damn menu?

Why do I need to e-mail someone for a menu for the reunion weekend? Why respond to people individually when you can kill all the birds with one stone and post the menu once.

Don't worry, I won't flood your e-mail. This is SAD. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back