Serena Williams IS OFF THE HOOK!!!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Mine eyes have seen the glory!!!!

Serena could get it if she wanted it!!!!

BlackCatSuit.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Good Lawd!!!! The Lawd is my shepard and he knows what I like!! NASTY, How can I print these? Especially the one on the wall.

We were having this arguement at the barber shop the other day. Those brotha'a need to see these pics. My barber said he thought she looked like a man. I need to drop him these pics as I tell him I'm getting a new barber for insulting my baby momma.

Fiyah, I gots to have that one you enlarged. Anybody know a site that would sell these as posters?

From McNeese72

Hey, is this the same Dr. Mac, I used to talk to a few years back on AOL?

What's up, Richard,

We talked about that on this board a little while back. I guess seeing Serena in that tight black thing messed you up also:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I'm still at the same web address.

All:

I sitting here wondering:

Do y'all think Serena thinks in the back of her mind, at least just a little, "I'm going to mess up 95% of the men in the free world, and 92% of the rest of them, when they see me playing tennis in this" when she picks her outfits, or do you think she is just trying to find something comfortable to help her elevate her game?

I got my opinion, but I'll wait.

Regards

I say GOT DAYUM!!!!

Mayun she got more ass than Duncan hines got Cake mix... Moor ass than a donkey Factory.

Id put the smackdown on that ass.

I never wanted anything PUMA before this. I may never wear a swoosh again.

J-State, I know I have never had much good to say about your institution but man thanks for that pic. I'm making that my screen saver. C-ya next year.

Serena Gets Approval From Sister Venus on New Outfit
.c Reuters

NEW YORK (Aug. 27) -- World No. 1 Serena Williams created a fashion stir during her 6-2, 6-3 first-round win Monday over fellow American Corina Morariu at the U.S. Open.

Stepping out onto the Arthur Ashe court in a short-legged, all-in-one, black leather-look, skin-tight outfit with pink wristbands and a diamond tiara, the younger Williams exposed her personality and whole lot more to the large opening day crowd.

Serena Williams calls her black lycra outfit "sexy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While immediate reviews seemed split, the Williams family fashion critic and design student, Venus, gave her sibling the stamp of approval.

"She (Venus) really liked it," said Serena. "She said it was a great outfit. It is really fun and really exciting and very sexy... I mean she just basically described me."

Two years ago, it was Venus who made a fashion statement at the Australian Open with a plunging, halter-top design that also revealed more of the American's charms than maybe was intended.

Serena acknowledged that her outfit would not be to everyone's taste.

"This is a cat suit, it's made of Lycra and it's supposed to have the illusion of looking a little bit like leather from a distance," said Serena. "It sticks to the body, it really sticks to what type of shape you have.

"If you don't have a decent shape this isn't the best outfit to have."

08/27/02 07:35 ET

Produced by SportsLine

Originally posted by Fiyah

BlackCatSuit.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
I didn't think anything could compare to seeing that azz live last night. But after Fiyah enlarged this pic, I stand corrected. This is dayum ridiculous.

Dayum that gurl is fine!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Dawg I would love to see her from the back bent over!:ebrow:

Anybody know when she play again! :D

We talked about that on this board a little while back. I guess seeing Serena in that tight black thing messed you up also

Dr. Mac,

That, and my Oldtimer's Disease must be worse than I thought. I think I remember talking about it now. But that little black thing would mess up any normal warmblooded male. Maybe she should start playing on the men's tour in that outfit. She'd win some money because her opponents would be too distracted to play. ;)

By the way, there was story in the local paper here today. The Southern AD has assured the writer that the Southern-McNeese home and home for the next two seasons will happen. First game will be in Lake Charles on Sept 6. That means we will open next season at Grambling and then play Southern at home the next game.

After looking at that!!!!!!!!!!! Im about to go out and pick up a pair of Puma's..........Old school, LL Cool J, B-boy style pumas. :D

Another day of mine has been made.

I am on a lunch break while attending meetings.

Now, I have to go back to the meetings at one. It's a tough life.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: Guys...this is w/o question the perfect bootay!!! Janet, Tyra, Halle r bad but they can't touch this...well, maybe Tyra:lmao:

Originally posted by FAB5
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: Guys...this is w/o question the perfect bootay!!! Janet, Tyra, Halle r bad but they can't touch this...well, maybe Tyra:lmao:

Why are you putting "Tyra" and "bootay" in the same sentence? :lol:

She looks good, but lacks REAL assets...straight up. :D
The same can probably be said about Halle, too....

Back