Seperate but Equal: Summer Games, Winter Games.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
,,, what's the percentage of black viewership of the 19th winter games in the black community you think?

are there any blacks, besides maybe skaters, in these games?

this is not a social, "bitter brother" statement, merely a humorous question after glancing the games as I scan the tube.

man,,, IT AIN'T NO (or extremely few) NEEGROES PARTICIPATING IN DEEZ WINTER GAMES! WEEZ JUST DON'T LIKE DE COLD I GUESS. GOOD GOSH!! :D

It's all because of Darwinism.

Europeans are more suited for Winter games due to the....

Naw, I aint going there. Man, I just can't get into snowboarding, skiing and Bobsledding. Now I did learn to Ski when I was in the military, but I don't wanna watch it. I also learned to tie knots in the boyscouts, and I don't wanna watch that either. Wake me up when the summer Olympics come back.:D

Re: It's all because of Darwinism.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Europeans are more suited for Winter games due to the....

;)

I have been watching the winter games... I mostly watch the icing skating. But I will be watching the Jamaica BobSlide team

Cool Running Man :D

ey, we not into winter sports generally, be sho down wit Black Skii Vacation in,,

,,, i don't know if this is primarily a social event upon graduating college and getting out into the working world, but when I was working in Cali, there was this Black skii club/group in L.A. that went to somewhere in Colorado or Utah (i forget) for this all-black skii vacation. :eek2:

now mua, being skrate from SE Alabama, was having no parts of no skii vacation in 15-20 degree day-time weather (,, hell, the co-workers in TX had to drag me to Colorado for one of dem 3-day/2-night rafting trips.),,, but let me tell you,,,, my crew dat I hung with out in So Cal (mostly from Morgan State) went,,, was on me hard to go,,,, and these mugz told me it was ALL GOOD. It is the cold weather/climate/working folk/professionals/recent HBCU college grad equivalent of spring break in Daytona, (now defunk?)Va Beach,,, etc.:D :p

There are big all-black skii clubs in the major metros,, the Atlantas, the DCs, Dallas, Houston, San Fran, LA, Chi, NY,, etc,,, and they all flock to this thing every winter in droves. I'm told it is all good but I have never been.

What we need is a SWAC Skii Club!:idea:

One day we will field a "Tiger Woods" of the winter olympics. we be already have dat thick-legged, fine sista dat punked Katarina Vic in dem last Olympic ice skatin' stuff. Keep hope alive.:D

Back