Sent that boy home crying

The tweet is now unavailable but I know what it was.

I saw that emotional display and smgdh. Lawwwwwwwwdddddd we gotta’ get more football players like Dumas & Connley into PV at some juncture.

The tweet is now unavailable but I know what it was.

I saw that emotional display and smgdh. Lawwwwwwwwdddddd we gotta’ get more football players like Dumas & Connley into PV at some juncture.

I saw it but just couldn't bring myself to posting it. I decided the below was enough....LOL

1570990231749.png

You didn’t notice Dumas (#92)? He’s 1st teamm all-SWAC material mane. He’s been a bear this season. Has a non-stop motor. Plays like Mathis of AAMU fame, same type frame and motor. Wish we had 30+ of him.
I'm just talking, yea i know Dumas, he's a beast. He's from Louisiana.

I'm just talking, yea i know Dumas, he's a beast. He's from Louisiana.

Bruh, he’s the only bright spot on D, along w/ #20. They are ball hawks. I don’t pay too much attention to the other parts of the “team.” Amazing how those named “stars” disappear when the big games w/ superior talent is evident.

Bruh, he’s the only bright spot on D, along w/ #20. They are ball hawks. I don’t pay too much attention to the other parts of the “team.” Amazing how those named “stars” disappear when the big games w/ superior talent is evident.
Yea yall got a good team, out of the 2 Southern and Alcorn, i bet yall saying to yourself, how we lose to Alcorn. I've watched that game 3 or 4 times.

It's some cruel folks in this forum.........LOL @96lioness I believe you need to punish a few "folk." LOL

Uh, heck yeah I do, starting with YOU! CONGRATULATIONS JROCK, you are the FIRST person ever to bypass the corner, bypass detention and rightfully earn a 96lioness-issued "SUSPENSION"! Not because of what you said on this forum, but for that mess you posted on the other Smack Board thread! I mean, HONESTLY!

The ONLY reason I don't put @SUjagTILLiDIE in detention is because the tweet is no longer available.

@PsychoJag gets another DETENTION because he provided a screen shot of that child from Prairie View being upset.

Uh, heck yeah I do, starting with YOU! CONGRATULATIONS JROCK, you are the FIRST person ever to bypass the corner, bypass detention and rightfully earn a 96lioness-issued "SUSPENSION"! Not because of what you said on this forum, but for that mess you posted on the other Smack Board thread! I mean, HONESTLY!

The ONLY reason I don't put @SUjagTILLiDIE in detention is because the tweet is no longer available.

@PsychoJag gets another DETENTION because he provided a screen shot of that child from Prairie View being upset.
But but SU fans were minding our own business then PV players called us out.

But but SU fans were minding our own business then PV players called us out.

Perhaps, but there were already some posts on the Smack Board that took care of that.

My love, I spared you because you’re so very kind to me & because that tweet was no longer available.

Now PJ, we all saw the child and how emotional he was. You didn’t need to, but you went above & beyond providing that pic. You almost outdid yourself.

Good morning JAG89!

Please come to the front and stand in the right corner. Thank you.

It was very reminiscent. I'm sure that joker was talking all kind of trash while getting carried to the endzone. I bet he said, "after you put me down, I'm whipping your butt."

Back