Seeing spots will you pay my way?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am sure you and your wife can sell enough fish plates to cover your yearly dues..

Hell, I'd buy one!

Kema had that dayum house smelling so good, I started to move in!

Originally posted by Vinita
Hell, I'd buy one!

Now you see why I started the "TightArseShirt" Committee! :lmao:

She gave me the keys to the kitchen today and left me with some instructions. I cooked my ass off up 'n dea today! :cool:

I'm getting fatter everyday.....:(

Hell, I'd buy one!

She always got it going up in there......If they didn't stay so far away I'd stop by for dinner more often.... :D

Hell, I'd buy one!

I don't even remember what I cooked that day....but whenever you come back, I can hook you up.

I am trying to learn to cook non-fat.... lol

Fiyah: Come back into civilization and we'll feed ya!

Dirty: LOL We having a Tiger Fry in Jackson come Saturday Night! You buying? :D

Uhhh, and Seeing Spots: Please pay our way. We are the poor little children in Houston. :D

No Virginia JState, there really isn't a Santa Claus!

No, I will not pay for your TSPN subscriber fees, nor your mortgage/rent, nor your car note, nor your lap dances, nor your JSU paraphenalia, nor your cable company fees, nor your water bill, nor your lectri bill, nor your telephone bill, nor your gas bill, nor your life insurance policy, nor your Bar dues, nor your grocery bill, nor your toliet needs bill, nor your fuel bill, nor your barber bill, nor your dental bill, nor your doctor bill, nor your pharmacy bill, nor your clinic bill, nor your MC/VISA/AMEX, nor your pest control bills, nor your condo association fees, nor your taxes, nor your tolls, nor your car wash charges, nor your maid services, not your children's tuition, nor your fraternity dues, nor your conference fees, nor your tithes and offerings, nor your fund raising obligations at the school, scouts, clubs, nor your Wal-Mart shopping costs, nor your car maintainence bill, nor your Internet provider bill, nor your calling card bill, nor your parking bill, nor your car wash bill, nor your travel bill, nor your class reunion fees, nor your JSU alumni association fees, nor your Blue Bengal Association fees, nor your...well, you got the message...

I ain't paying SHEIT for you and no gott dayum body else! Anymore questions? :kiss:

I guess it will just be me talking to Kenn when I get back from Trinidad on January 4th. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Dirty: LOL We having a Tiger Fry in Jackson come Saturday Night! You buying? :D

Oh how our words come back to haunt us!

Re: No Virginia JState, there really isn't a Santa Claus!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
No, I will not pay for your TSPN subscriber fees, nor your mortgage/rent, nor your car note, nor your lap dances, nor your JSU paraphenalia, nor your cable company fees, nor your water bill, nor your lectri bill, nor your telephone bill, nor your gas bill, nor your life insurance policy, nor your Bar dues, nor your grocery bill, nor your toliet needs bill, nor your fuel bill, nor your barber bill, nor your dental bill, nor your doctor bill, nor your pharmacy bill, nor your clinic bill, nor your MC/VISA/AMEX, nor your pest control bills, nor your condo association fees, nor your taxes, nor your tolls, nor your car wash charges, nor your maid services, not your children's tuition, nor your fraternity dues, nor your conference fees, nor your tithes and offerings, nor your fund raising obligations at the school, scouts, clubs, nor your Wal-Mart shopping costs, nor your car maintainence bill, nor your Internet provider bill, nor your calling card bill, nor your parking bill, nor your car wash bill, nor your travel bill, nor your class reunion fees, nor your JSU alumni association fees, nor your Blue Bengal Association fees, nor your...well, you got the message...

I ain't paying SHEIT for you and no gott dayum body else! Anymore questions? :kiss:

What are you trying to say?

Bayou Classic Bound

Seeing Spots,

I gave you the opportunity several times to get with the program. I am now requesting in light of all the new developments....
YOU MEET ME WITH YOUR BLACK DRAWZ ON AT PAT O'S

JState and Dirty! Y'all killing me!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I guess if nobody will pay to post, then all the suckas will be cleared out and I can take my rightful place as POSTER OF THE YEAR in Small Talk and be initiated into the TSPN Hall of Fame. And just think, all my threads will be Hall of Famers.

I might even go over to the Smack Page and give Toi some competition but she definitely will win Smack Poster of the Year. I have never been on the Band Boards, but I hear they will be shut down and I know of some other Jags who are donors and willing to pay for subscription, so the Jaguar Nation forum will still be open.

Uh and FYI, if you read something that the subscribers post and you don't like it, then remember, that old adage comes into play...
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!

:D :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back