Seeing Spots? Rraaaaaaaaa, etc...

Panther88

Banned
*cheesing*

Raaaaaaa, baby, raaaaa, you know that I rrraaaaaa, you know... Been digging on you lately and since you rraaaaaa, put that, you know... avatar up there ^^^^^^^ next to your name, I been, you know.... raaaaaa having these thoughts about, you know.... You and I babe. :D

DTown has officially :rolleyes: kicked my arse to the curb 'cause I mucked up and made a play for Ol' G's sis-n-law and thangs, so... raaaaaa, w/ me being free and all and since you're free and uninhibited :eek2: and raaaaaa, since we're both consenting adults, raaaaaaaaaaaa, what's say you and me and he (whomever he is :rolleyes: ), get together and make some raaaaaaaaaaa music? :confused: Dont'cha jus' love my pointy little ears in my pic down there VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV? :confused:

Stay outta' this MikeBigg or I'm gone cut'cha. :mad:

Respond to this public outcry and begging here-----------------------> ~snicker~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ROTF @ Pison!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me she gave you the boot?! - LOL!!! My bad dawg, I was just trying to get a free lunch out of the deal.

:lmao:

Pison and SS sittin in a tree.... :D

Bruh! DTown kicked me to the curb faster than NOS being used in <i>The Fast and The Furious.</i> LOL She said that I was fired for "non-performance." :rolleyes: Plus, BigNasty durnt came up in henyah and threw some mess in the game. :rolleyes: :p

JSTUS, you my other baby-momma and there's no way that I'd ever let you go gurl. :D It's just that you've profusely REFUSED to jump that SWA flight to HTown and,... you know. :smh: Meet and Greet in the Country. LOL *sigh*

I know you're reading this Seeing Spots. I'm making room on the roster as of yesterday. :rolleyes: *putting hand on my knife for MikeBigg*

Exclusively your'n, Pi, errr, Panthro!

Uh Uh Uh, Panthro...You 'bout to get me kilt!

What a gracious offer and what generous, kind words but there is a certain Grambling Tiger on dis hea board who doesn't post much but reads eva dayum thang and well you know I don't think he will take kindly to no kinda he, me and she :eek: activity and since I huh kinda, sorta promised ETERNAL BONDAGE :love: to him after the Bayou Classic (PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE THAT THERE ARE SOME JAGUARS THAT DO PAY LOST BETS :D ) and uh uh 'cause if I don't let you know the deal IN THE FRONT, especially since I already got my azz in trouble flirting with Suge (he just a little boy toy, harmless hormone induced state of mind when I was just playing with him) it gon'l be a whole lotta posting and the proverberial waste material will hit the air cooling device, well Panthro, whew, and even though I am very flattered that you pushing up on me, but okay I hope you understand that I uh uh, dayum what the hell was I saying......oh yeah...UH UH UH...

I must respectfully decline. Thank you kindly though hea?

Note to my baby daddy: I only see STRIPES! :wavey: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

WHEW, FANNING FURIOUSLY WITH THIS PARLIAMENT ALBUM COVER!

Where the hell is MikeBigg? Man, this ought to be good!

20 second brotha
vs.
1-800-CONTAGIOUS

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Where the hell is MikeBigg? Man, this ought to be good!

20 second brotha
vs.
1-800-CONTAGOUS

Aint neither one of those LOSERS got nuttin on me....

I am the owner of the WORLD'S SEXIEST BEER BELLY !!!

Do you know who I am ?????

I'm da MAKA......

KING KONG AINT GOT NUTTIN ON ME !!!!!!!!

::Hee Hee, I had a Training Day flashback::

*popping my blade*

:rolleyes: @ G. G, bruh, I'm 42 seconds, not 20. :rolleyes:

*looking @ Seeing Spots*

Rraaaaa, dear? I haven't <b>started</b> to push up on you yet :eek:. Hopefully, I'll be pushing up <b>off</b> of you :eek2:. I see Mr. Biggs is standing in my way. :mad: Just call me "R." I knew my pointy ears would make you all hot and bothered. :D

Panthro, actually your pointy ears are cute!

My Grambling Tiger is not MikeBigg...I said one who doesn't post much, so that CAN'T be him. My baby daddy's thread count is very low, he rarely posts.

And uh uh Panthro darling, just in case you were wondering, IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE what they say about older women.

42 seconds won't buy you ANYTHING! ;)

*going to the pick'em up truck to get a rope instead of the knife*

U wanna' marathon? :confused:

I have @ least 3 42s in me, but, I can't sexercise in a marathon. :smh:

Who sez you're elder than I? :confused: U KNOW it's true what they say about older men dont'cha? :D

Back