See what happens when I'm gone....

Suge

The Phat Mack
This ish is sad. I mean I am out for just a few days, and all hell breaks loose. The pres-O-dent takes a small vacation to Camp David to deal with some serious world affairs, and I come back and I see that you broads don't know how to act.

Now I see Kenn is backing down because some skirts wanted to Chicken-Cott. Man dayum that Kenn. I say let them go. You think that we actually give a rats left nutt if these moody, bad attitude, no sense having females are going through a joint PMS session. If I were you I would have deleted their forum, small talk, and all their accounts that I could find. I would teach them a lesson. This is your board dammit, and these "females" can't tell you what to do. This board was started with sports talk, and it will stay through sports talk! Dayum all these fashion tips and "why I don't have a man" posters! They can all kiss my arse, and if I were you, I would bend my yalla arse over and paint a bulls eye on both butt cheeks and tell these people to form two single file lines, and be sure to wear some chap stick......

And then to make it ever Worser, you broads can't even do a Chicken-Cott right. Yall were still reading the boards? WTF? When we MAN-cotted Foucton, did you see me in any reunion pics? Hell I still vow that I will never go to Houston. You didn't see me standing at the city border telling everyone not to go in. Hell I won't even set foot in Texas!

You people are living proof that a group of shiftless women can't do anything right without a mans supervision! Yall suck more than a black hole in Star Trek Movie!

The chicken-cott was the single biggest farce in the history of TSPN. You dames make about as much sense as a bald man buying a comb. And you suck more than Monica Lewinsky at intern initiation party!

Yo, Imma ride on this tangent with you Nupe...

Like I said before, the minute a broad can toss a salad through a computer screen then I will be concerned about what their posting needs are. It is apparent that their utter disrespect during the past few days indicates several factors...

1. They aint gettin the wood laid to them right. It is apparent that they have been hooking up with some noodle slanging ,Chokalat' movie watching, Dr. Phil & Oprah watching bruthas.

2. They obvioulsly think someone actually values their opinion. I think we messed up with that whole letting them vote thing. As a result of that historical blunder, not only did we get prohibition in this country, but we got Hillary Clinton as well.

3. Two recent Hurricanes with female names. We all know these broads can't stomach someone, including their significant other talking about another female for too long. Be it a natural disaster or Halle Berry.

4. It is apparent that they can't run isht without a man's help. Case in point, you don't see too many female moving companies do you. I once saw 12 broads trying to move a living room set...man, it was the funniest thing I ever saw next to watching the WNBA allstar game.

And another thang, I agree with you 110% about these broads supposedly chicken cotting but Lurking around the board all weekend. It reminds me of every Bachelor Party scenario I've ever been involved in.....

Men have a bachelor party.....
Women have a bachelorette party....

Men hire female strippers.....
women hire male strippers...

Men take time to enjoy the female strippers....
Women enjoy the strippers for bout 5 min, then go and crash the bachelor party because they are too worried about what their man is gonna do.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm witcha Nupe, let's roll on these broads Nupe style !!!

Serves Kenn azz right for banning the pissing monkey! Ever since he got rid of that little dude, the board's been having problems. Dude act like he ain't never drained his lizard in public before.

You dayum right I'm "pissed"...that monkey reminds me of myself in my youth!:lmao:

If kenn was smart, all he had to do was have some patience, and all these chics would have started to turn on each other. The married ones would have told the single ones about how they need to get a husband and a life. And then the single ones with boyfriends would have turned on the ones with no boyfriends and told them if they had a man, then maybe they wouldn't be so bitter. They they would have started calling each other **** and sluts and many names much worse than any of us could.

Then house holds would start to be intact, and post would have started to get made about who is doing what to whom and where. Women can't hold water or a secret.

Man we all know that a group of women can only be a cohesive group far about as long as it takes one of them to say something about their man, who used to be so&so's man. Women are their own worst enemy, the problem for us is that, Kenn Rashad just happens to ours.

Back