Second National Signing Day 2018

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Post em here...

(I think this signing day is where whatever hasn't been signed by the P5/G5 schools can slide down to our level (about 75% of the Top 200 athletes signed already)

Everybody get ready to raise your eyebrows and look like this —-> :-O . This is a first for PV, in terms of modern day recruiting.

Much much success to all SWAC schools in signing great student-athletes.

The trend looks like February is gonna be a lot more quieter than December. Plus it might work out in our favor because bigger schools won’t be doing last minute offers as much as they did prior to the creation of the December signing period

Looks like TEXAS SOUTHERN got them a transfer Qb

Welcome to Texas Southern Glen Cuiellette!

Last edited:
DVcI3bOUMAEv9co.jpg:large

Everybody get ready to raise your eyebrows and look like this —-> :-O . This is a first for PV, in terms of modern day recruiting.

Much much success to all SWAC schools in signing great student-athletes.
I can tell you this, Chris Johnson (Tulane) Scotlandville High, is a beast. He is going to wreck havoc in the SWAC day 1. Out of high school it was SU/Tulane. Don’t know what happened at Tulane, I think he was injured, but kid is a difference maker. He has speed to burn.

We also got a 4 star WR coming in.
Dionte Mullins from the University of Miami transfer-

Rated as a four-star prospect by ESPN, 247Sports and Rivals…Ranked as the 11th-best wide receiver, the 19th–best player in the state of Florida and ranked No. 92 in the ESPN300 ratings… Competed in the 2016 Under Armour All-America Bowl and hauled in a highlight reel catch for a 24-yard touchdown…Helped guide Gulliver Prep to the FHSAA 4A State Playoffs…Finished his prep career with over 1,000 yards receiving and 11 receiving touchdowns…Chose Miami over scholarship offers from Alabama, Auburn and Clemson.

Back