Scoreboard the greatest: Dr J's smackology!

Dr. J

Jaguar Nation
Though I smack with the likes of Van Smack and go toe-to-toe with Get Ready, and have not Scoreboard I have become a sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.. In other words, I am talking LOUD, yet saying nothing. (Empty wagons maketh a lotta noise)

And though I have the gift of reading and writing, while understanding a diverse number of subjects that I learned from institution of higher learning, and have knowledge that makes me employable and a useful assess to my employer and though I confidence to believe that I can achieve whatever my mind conceives, but have not Scoreboard I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my earthly possessions to finance my athletic program and though I donate my last earned dollar to purchase pigfeet and spam for tailgating, but have not Scoreboard it profits me nothing.

Scoreboard suffers long ( i.e. the entire game, 4 quarters, 2 halves, 9 innings, not 1 half, not 3 quarters, not 6 innings, but the entire game to obtain scoreboard).
Scoreboard records all points for and all points against, Scoreboard does not concern itself with penalties, nor does it rejoices in points not earned...

Scoreboard confirms all winners, reveals all frauds and losers, Scoreboard is recorded in the annals of tradition and history. Scoreboard never fails, but where there is false smack, it shall fail, whether there is nifty languae and smooth tongues, they will cease. Whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away, but Scoreboard never ever fails.

Now smackers abide in believing thou team will win, hoping thou team will win, and knowing thou team will win. These three, but the greatest of these is knowing thou team has won. Scoreboard.

Smacking without scoreboard is like eating without food, dating without a date, sex without a partner?.

That was some sermon this morning huh?

Welllllll, uh uh, pass the collection plate.

:emlaugh: enjoying Rev. Dr. J's "scriptural" twist on smacking!

I disagree.

The best smackers can still represent even when their team is garabage. To them, it is just that much more of a challenge.

Winning seasons come and go in cycles. Good smack is eternal.

Originally posted by bornthrilla

Spoken like a true Aggony. A bornloser. :emlaugh:

I guess those cycles do befall all other schools but JSU.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
I disagree.

The best smackers can still represent even when their team is garabage. To them, it is just that much more of a challenge.

Been having sex with yourself, huh....

Back