Say Gramfans, are you all ok?

Blacknbengal

I know yall won yesterday, but yall been mighty quieter than usual. I guess that old saying you all had, "We're the G and the G is for Greatness" has worn off now since Lying Ass Losing Hue is on the sidelines. Do we play yall this year? I need a pick me up game and whooping yall asses always seem to do the job for me. 😕

Gram lost their identity as soon as they tried to copy us and make a “splash hire”. The poor tiggers thought hue and his hotel jackets were going to bring them an immediate championship. Hue is who he has always been in the end. Good guy , but not the guy to put your team over the top. Po Grambling. Gone ahead and give Hue his walking papers by week 5 of next season.

Gram lost their identity as soon as they tried to copy us and make a “splash hire”. The poor tiggers thought hue and his hotel jackets were going to bring them an immediate championship. Hue is who he has always been in the end. Good guy , but not the guy to put your team over the top. Po Grambling. Gone ahead and give Hue his walking papers by week 5 of next season.
Often imitated, but never duplicated.

Back