Sage Steele blasts Mike Evans for protesting National Anthem; Miko Grimes responds

It's a lose-lose situation for Sage. And furthermore, her comments were off-base and out of touch. She needed to be challenged on it, but dang. LOL

Miko Grimes Goes After Sage Steele In Another NSFW Rant, Rips Bucs Fans, And Posts Twerking Video All In One Day
http://brobible.com/sports/article/miko-grimes-sage-steele-nsfw-rant/

While I don't agree with the language; I do get her point!

What she said about her quiet stance for Riley Cooper is 100 percent real. M. Evans decides to take a knee in protest and Sage wants to go at him for his decision to protest.

I think Sage has learned that Miko has time today cuz!

BTW, somebody needs to get this chick a mic on a radio broadcast or put her in front of camera.

If she doesn't have a podcast she needs one lol. She can learn the ins and out of broadcasting and then go from there. Her approach isn't the best all the time but most of the time her heart is in the right place concerning race issues.

That Grimes chick leaves nothing but devastation and destruction in her path. It's best for Steele to not even respond because she can't win against that chick.

Not a direct response to Miko but a response nonetheless which we know Miko would respond to lol

Funny how she is complaining about why she is being shunned for thinking differently when all of this started because she shunned someone for thinking differently

If she doesn't have a podcast she needs one lol. She can learn the ins and out of broadcasting and then go from there. Her approach isn't the best all the time but most of the time her heart is in the right place concerning race issues.

She made weekly appearances on a Miami radio station for a while until she got pinched for trespassing

She is so disgusting...

I can't stand cooning ass black ppl mane..fk...sh1t urks the hell out of me..

Now she wanna play the victim role. But tried to shat on that black man for doing what he was suppose to do..

My goodness I can't stand black ppl who wanna be accepted in white arms...dayum..

I'm glad Miko called her ass out on her BS..

Then she had the nerve to let a white dude pull her hair on national TV..my goodness this bird needs help smh..

Man this is a sad state as black folks we're living in

Go to Miko's Facebook page.
Lol

She goin in on her FB.

I love that ish...call these coons out...this is getting terrible

The cooning at an all-time high..just last week, it was Lil Wayne, now her, now Kanye smh lol...

This is beyond disgusting...black ppl trying their best to please white mommy and daddy..smh..

I actually wondered if Miko would rock with Jemele or not but her Facebook page answers that. Jemele got those other two prominent black women on ESPN beat by far lol

Is Josina Anderson lowkey shading Sage Steele?

tumblr_m0w5vaWkCz1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Back