s phi s, solophone, everybody else who knows

desiac

what do the mellophones at pv sound like this year and do they compare to that section of 97, 2000?:cool:

" Silence is golden, but noise is PLATINUM."

Bring ya tall yella arse to the game and find out...;) :)

"Can I get a ninety s-e-v-e-n???????????????":cool:

they sound tight... they ain't no where near 97 or 2000 but they can play.... they just need about 2 or 3 crazy muda fuda like the old days....

Originally posted by solophone96
they sound tight... they ain't no where near 97 or 2000 but they can play.... they just need about 2 or 3 crazy muda fuda like the old days....
ya'll boys are retarded. who is desiac/???????

Originally posted by solophone96
i think damon; not sure....
then that would classify this cat as a big yella mofo...ha ha ha ha what's boy what is the deal:cool: :cool: :cool:

They not weak. Just not necessarily that aggressive. *And that's my outside opinion

Originally posted by lilC
They not weak. Just not necessarily that aggressive. *And that's my outside opinion
goes back to the other thread "r there any crabs in the swac" they just need the eye of the tiger instilled in them.

Originally posted by desiac
Yeah this is Damon what's the deal Skip, EJ, Flip, and all others from the PV family.

"Nine Seven"
what's been up boy, i hope you living it up. you know how it use to go down

I like PV mellos this year. They reminded me of HOT back in 99 and 00. They felt the wrath of H.O.T.(PB) last week though. Tell me what you thought of them boys PV??

Originally posted by GoodFella
I like PV mellos this year. They reminded me of HOT back in 99 and 00. They felt the wrath of H.O.T.(PB) last week though. Tell me what you thought of them boys PV??
goodfella you boys were doing it. i like ya'll band because ya'll have the mentality that every band should have. ya'll look at every challenge as a challenge. ya'll don't sit back and try and rely on reputation to get ya'll thru a battle, ya'll battle for real. that is impressive. ya'll mello's are blowing and if ya'll can get at lease 6 or 7 cats above the staff genuinely, whoa, you mofo are going to wreck shop........whatever ya'll are doing keep it up....SPECIAL NOTE: i bet ya'll have crabs and not freshman(oldhead conversation) ;) ;) ;)

what's been up boy, i hope you living it up. you know how it use to go down

Still goes down like that just the candy is much sweeter now, be on the look out for our first album droppin in about three weeks, and flip you need to get at me, I have a little work for you to do for ya boy.

Oh, and to the dude who said Pv's mellos felt it on Sat.
Did they feel it like PB felt it in 97 and how SU felt it in 2000, and how Gram felt it every year?:lmao:

Still goes down like that just the candy is much sweeter now, be on the look out for our first album droppin in about three weeks, and flip you need to get at me, I have a little work for you to do for ya boy.

Oh, and to the dude who said Pv's mellos felt it on Sat.
Did they feel it like PB felt it in 97 and how SU felt it in 2000, and how Gram felt it every year?:lmao:
what is the name of the group so a brother can look out for you :cool:

:cool:

WHATEVA PLAYA, you need to leave the contraband alone so you can get your memory back, but I dont blame you its just that pride in your eyes.

Skip the album is " Freaky Jason, Who Dat Is", It wont be in stores so you would have to holla at me to get one they are only going for the 5 for promotional purposes and its under Platinummine Productions\ Dichotomy Records.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Honestly I don't remember feeling anything.......:confused:
psychojag you are alright with me......you are ready all the time for what ever, you really live up to your name. i might be at the classic we need to try to catchup with eachother i know you have access to the right ladies no ducks allowed though:lmao: :lmao: :cool: :cool:

:cool:

WHATEVA PLAYA, you need to leave the contraband alone so you can get your memory back, but I dont blame you its just that pride in your eyes.

Skip the album is " Freaky Jason, Who Dat Is", It wont be in stores so you would have to holla at me to get one they are only going for the 5 for promotional purposes and its under Platinummine Productions\ Dichotomy Records.
is kin folk with you (jason dean)?????

Originally posted by SKIP
psychojag you are alright with me......you are ready all the time for what ever, you really live up to your name. i might be at the classic we need to try to catchup with eachother i know you have access to the right ladies no ducks allowed though:lmao: :lmao: :cool: :cool:

LOL I'm tryin to get on some big booty tx girls

Originally posted by PsychoJag
LOL I'm tryin to get on some big booty tx girls
ok i 'll put you on the bib booty tx girls and you put me on the petite slimmys from the boot

Back