Romantic Things to Do when you're broke (not including sex)

MsJag4Jag

This ought to be fun! Who's first? :D

<font size=1>This is not a personal thing. The post is for fun.</font>

Ok this is what I do

Take some candles out to the pool and buy a bottle of publix ginger ale($.50) take some wine glasses... and sit next to the pool around midnight when it is nice and dark and talk the night away...

Here's some, as I think of more, I'll post them

-Take a drive to a nice secluded area and watch the stars while sippin' on some kool-aid under the moonlight.:D

-Put on your favorite video and snuggle up with the one you love while gazing into each other's eyes.

-Do a chore together, er...with clothes on, I might add.;)

-Play a game like, monopoly, cards, dominoes, etc......ugh, no strip poker please.:p

-Light a candle and take turns giving each other massages, with clothes on.:rolleyes:

-Have a picnic.

-Cook together and feed each other.

-Take turns washing each other's hair....I know it's corny, but she sed no sex.

These are just a few, but hope it gives you all some ideas.:idea:

Hmmmmmmmmm???

Are you sure testing out the bedsprings with a lot of 'Ohh-h-h-h' and 'Ahhhh-h-h' and 'Hurry up, my baby's daddy will be back soon' isn't an option ??

:D

How about lighting some scented candles, turn the the lights down low.......................... and both of your broke arses take a nap ?!?!

I have a confession to make........

What if one of you doesn't read so good ??

Hooked on Phonics didn't work for a brother......

:bawling:

-If your man has a lot of hair...
Grease his scalp while the both of you watch "Weakest Link"

-Let him polish your toenails

-Take a bath together

-Sit on the porch after 9:00pm and just talk about "ideas"

Not if SEX is not supposed to be involved

Originally posted by smallone

-Take a bath together

uhn, uhn smallone dis hea ain't gon work......**shaking head NO, vigorously**

:rolleyes:

--Curling up on the sofa and watching TV/ movie is always a favorite of mine.

or....

-- Go to a spot ( not the G spot), sit down and talk about anything (or maybe nothing at all... just enjoy the weather and each other)

Fix him a drink, turn on some good music, and stimulate his mind while giving him a pedicure!

Peeking in.........

[checking in today to see if, "Humping Around" like Bobby Brown is acceptable....]

:confused:

:(

[walks out the door]

Put on you favorite Cd or better yet download your favorites and dance, dance, dance!!! the night away.

Cheap and you get great exercise.:)

I'm single....I don't know...:(

BUT....

On a broke day, I'll take the time to give myself a nice pedicure and take care of my nails. :)

After reading your comments I don't understand the meaning of broke. Will someone explain what you mean by broke.

What I am reading appears to be everyday living.

Well if it were me & you're with me....

We'd be talking romantically about why we're (he's) broke and what we (he) needs to do to fix it!:emlaugh:

I'd be describing all the romantic things we could do if we (he) had the $$$.

<font size=2 color=orange>Now don't go thinking I'm high-maintenance...I simply deserve all the good things life has to offer those requiring funds and those that don't!:)</font>

Walk on the Mississippi River Levee downtown

Play Ginuwine's "Differences", Jesse Powell's "If I", or something else she likes and just lay there together, fully clothed.

Fix her dinner at home and be her waiter for the night

Baby Oil Massages (above the waist)

Watching our favorite movies

Camping in the backyard

Backyard Picnics

Feed her fruit

Dance, even though my two-left feet butt can't sometimes

Watch tapes of previous erotic encounters you two have had if your into taping yourself

Personally, I have only did it once and I asked her first. I think that's why we are still together now(going on a year). We trust each other. I would be dead if something happened with that tape. We only watch it when we are together. I don't make it a frequent practice though because anything could happen and one of us lose the tape.

But, to say you don't have to take off your clothes to be romantic, that is about as close as you can get, huh?

Back