Roll Call: Alpha General Convenition in Chicago

Ill be passing on Convention this year.... Ill be in DC with the rest of my fam...

Do it Up Phrat!!! 06!!!

Had to pass on Chicago, because all of my funds are going towards MLK inauguration in August (which I personally think should have been the national convention)! Set it out phrat!

Had to pass on Chicago, because all of my funds are going towards MLK inauguration in August (which I personally think should have been the national convention)! Set it out phrat!

Did you order your MLK jacket? If you did, you will receive it later in the summer. Whoever registered for the General Convention will receive it in Chicago.

Did you order your MLK jacket? If you did, you will receive it later in the summer. Whoever registered for the General Convention will receive it in Chicago.

Yeah, I guess I will have to wait for it. That is live that they are giving the bruhs that at convention. August in D.C. #monumental!
But convention will be interesting since the General presidency is heating up! Now that is what I am really going to miss.

Won't be able to make Chicago, our state legislative session is still convened. Have fun Bruhs! See yall in DC!

Yeah, I guess I will have to wait for it. That is live that they are giving the bruhs that at convention. August in D.C. #monumental!
But convention will be interesting since the General presidency is heating up! Now that is what I am really going to miss.

:tup:

Not going...and this would have been the perfect time to go since I have never been to Chicago.

I heard EnVogue (All 4) will be there. :ebrow:

This week. I'll be out there from Thursday to Sunday afternoon.

:smh:

Let me go reschedule my dinner plans I had at Wildfire downtown Chicago on Saturday. :lol:

Now that I think about it I do recall reading an extra long e-mail from Mark Fuller (Delta Phi), a big party promoter here, about how the Alphas were going to take over Chicago just like how y'all took all the girls on college campuses, etc. :lmao:
It was so long I can't even tell you if I ever got to where the parties were going to be held.

Be safe!!! Stay dry...bring some rain gear. :tup:

It's going to be heavy traffic in the downtown area because the "Taste" starts on Friday. Be prepared.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!! I would have killed 2 birds with one stone that weekend. Just couldn't tweak the budget to make this one. :angry:

I know the Bros are gonna Phreeze Chi Town! :pinp:

2011062302.jpg

http://www.enfullaffectmarketing.com/index.asp

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5nPiR0mxNFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back