Roll Bounce

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
rollbounce_lg.jpg

Anyone seen this one yet? I'm going to take my son w/me, to check this one out. They say it's appropriate for kids.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know this is an old thread...but who was that chick standing next to Wayne Brady holding the trophy. She was fine as hell but she goes uncredited.

I know this is an old thread...but who was that chick standing next to Wayne Brady holding the trophy. She was fine as hell but she goes uncredited.

I don't know, but she's probably one of Malcolm Lee's friends. He's used several of his friends in his movies, and none of them had acting experience.....but what kind of credit would you give her, "Girl With The Fat Arse In The White Pants" - Rhonda Buttmen...lol

NICE

"drum roll please....."

Anyway, although this is an old ass thread, I still enjoy watching this movie till this day. I love to skate. Everytime I see Sweetdaddy, I get tickled. Everytime I hear "Get Off- Foxy" I think about this movie.

I laughed as soon as one the boys looked at the street light. :lmao:

Ya'll remember that you had to be home before it comes on or get your arse whipped. :lol:

I still have YET to see this movie and I started this damn thread, last year, when the movie came out. :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It's a solid family movie. Cute and kinda nostalgic (even though I didn't grow up in the 70s).

Back