Robber's Unofficial Reunion Pics

Hold up dere Pison...err I mean Panthro!

The wifey told me about that lil sit-e-ation up dere in Denton a couple of weeks ago. Yep, she told me...you got st8 busted - LMAO!!!! :lmao:

Man, how is your gurl DTown gonna take this news when I tell her this?

Of course, if lunch is on you then Dtown wont know isht!!!!

Sorry Dawg...its just bizness!!! - LOL!!!

LOL@G..

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man. I give in to blackmail.

Jus' trying to get up in the family ~snicker~, that's all. I've known her for quite a while (like the last 2 years). She didn't tell me that she had sisters, etc... yet alone that you were her bruh-in-law. :D I asked the Queen, <b>what must I do to be down in this henyah family?</b> :confused: :emlaugh: The wifey will put me six feet deep or kick me out the crib really soon if I keep flirting. :smh: That's okay, DTown's crib is my crib anywayz :rolleyes:.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Say playa..... i alreay got dat dere Dtown on lock. i don't know what you talkin' bout in denton but from here out dat sexy Dtwon is running with BigNasty. ya heard!!!!!

NICKA! You'd betta' keep that tone low loc before I *cocking the gat*.... :mad:

You got WHO on lock?! :confused: :mad: Certainly there must be TWO DTown Jags. :mad:

Don't start none. Won't be none playa. :mad:

Mayun.... i wudn't even talkin' to yo punk ass. i was talking to same o' dog. but if you wanna scrap, i scrap!!!!!

Then you SHOULD'VE said Same Old G... Don't put it out there general like that man.

And, who you calling a punk punk?! :mad:

U wanna go to war... I'll take you to war! :mad: Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! :mad: HELL NAW!!!! AW NAWLLL!!!!! :mad:

Re: More Pics

Originally posted by Robber
[

8Fp73wPPiFrOsdNuSWhxzN87izxwcV+h0180.jpg

DTown picks up where Get Ready usually leaves off.

Now what hell is this suppose to mean.....

I be chillin....listen to music.....She looks asleep

Yall just dont understand the method to my coolness....you just aint on my level of chillinology.

I wore her out w/ 3 forty-twos :eek2: before she made the trip. LOL

<center>
8Fp73wPPiFrOsdNuSWhxzN87izxwcV+h0180.jpg

<i>
Whew chile... That Panthro can do that 42 second thang gul.... </i>
</center>

Originally posted by BigNasty
Mayun.... i wudn't even talkin' to yo punk ass. i was talking to same o' dog. but if you wanna scrap, i scrap!!!!!

Look-a-hea Big Crusty! I don't know you. And you don't know me! So lets just keep it that way. Get yo post count up before you start talking with me! :mad:

Hey P,

Let me know when you ready to drop bows on this busta, I down wit it!

G, dis crab about to get his azz crushed! Pass the Zatarins. :mad:

Say man. Getting back to sis-n-law. ~snicker~ Did the Mrs. tell you that she almost had to beat me to keep my hands off her sister? :emlaugh: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! The last time I saw her I did the SAME thing to her (in front of her friend-guy who wasn't pleased :rolleyes: ). I almost had a wreck chasing her on 35South as she was entering Lake Dallas. LOL I tried to follow her where she was going. LOL Jus' something about that woman... :smh:

Originally posted by Panthro
G, dis crab about to get his azz crushed! Pass the Zatarins. :mad:

Say man. Getting back to sis-n-law. ~snicker~ Did the Mrs. tell you that she almost had to beat me to keep my hands off her sister? :emlaugh: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! The last time I saw her I did the SAME thing to her (in front of her friend-guy who wasn't pleased :rolleyes: ). I almost had a wreck chasing her on 35South as she was entering Lake Dallas. LOL I tried to follow her where she was going. LOL Jus' something about that woman... :smh:

LOL!! Yeah, she told me you were all in her grill! And that Guy you were talking about was baby's daddy. - LOL!!! Man, I hate I missed it. I was in tears when she told me the story!

Awwwwwwwwwwww not baby's daddy!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! No wonder he had rocks all up in his jaws. LOL :emlaugh:

I had to be respectful of the wife, so, I went over to sis-n-laws truck and told her <b>: "I'm gone git you! Where you goin? :confused: It's gone be crowded up in the house w/ me, you, and HIM! :mad: " </b> She smiled and called me crazy. Call me serious cause I was chasin' her arse all down IH35. LOL

I think sis-n-law durnt put a voodoo on me or something. LOL You know how them yella women are. :rolleyes:

Robber these pictures are great!

You captured the true flavor of the whole weekend!

Now Panthro:

Boy you iz crazee as a road lizard!

FELL THE HELL OUT @

repuck-a concussion AND "The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!"

DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Panthro
Then you SHOULD'VE said Same Old G... Don't put it out there general like that man.

And, who you calling a punk punk?! :mad:

U wanna go to war... I'll take you to war! :mad: Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! :mad: HELL NAW!!!! AW NAWLLL!!!!! :mad:

Fight, fight, fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent seen a good fight since Tyson and Lewis.
*Hold up, that wasnt good either*

Panthro, I dont think that you can take him. Maybe with Soggy, but not alone. That boi speak ebonics, so I know he roll with Barre Baby. :eek2: :uhoh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back