Robber's A Daddy!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<font size=7><font color=blue><marquee>CONGRATULATIONS, MR. and MRS. ROBBER!</font color=blue></font size=7></marquee>

Get rest ... NOW ...

Congratulations on your new arrival

<marquee><font size=5><font color=purple>GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS, WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!!</marquee></font size=5></font color=purple>:heart:

No more :sleeping: for you.....LOL

Way to go bruh!!!

Congrats to you and your wife on the new one bruh!

Now, where can I send this shirt titled <b><font color=purple>"FUTURE PANTHER!"</font></b> LOL

Man, robber I will have to click on small talk more often. Congratulations! Stick your chest out, and later in the year, Kameron will be able to stick his chest out to showcase the Grambling shirt I will have to get him in October.

One Maroon and White Outfit coming up.......

Look for a Fed-Ex package for the AAMU Apparel. No sense in dressing your little man like a sissy.

And Nita and Dtown weren't lying about the lack of sleep.

:bawling:

Congrats Robber on the new addition. By next week we'll be saying.............

<b><font size=+5><font color=red>GOT SLEEP?</font></font></b>:)

Yahoo!!!!!

Congrats bruh!!!

Litin' up the stogey right nah! Hope the fire alarms don't go off....

Another addition to the "Jr. Mafia" clique!!! Woo-hoooo :D

Don't let these pudds fool you

When they are talking about you not getting sleep...they are speaking from a womans point of view! It isn't your job to be getting up in the middle of the night to take care of the baby!! THAT IS WOMANS WORK!!!

When that baby cries...you just bump the wife! She'll know what's up!

Praise Da Lord!!!

Way to go Robber and Mrs. Robber!!! Junior Mafia...that's cute.

<font color=red><font size=7><MARQUEE DIRECTION=RIGHT BEHAVIOR=SCROLL SCROLLAMOUNT=10 SCROLLDELAY=150>
Congratulations!!!</marquee></font></font>

LMAO@Suge's last comment....

Congrats Robber!

Maybe we will stop through on our way back from my brother's graduation in May. Get our look on at that there new Bulldog....errr I mean Tigger.... uh.... Muffin.... Dangit!! You know what I mean. ;) :D

Congrats Robber?

Make sure you bring K.D. to the AAMU game so he can get a early jump on being a <font color=maroon>NORMALITE!!!!</font>! He needs to know at an early age about the beautiful school on da hill;)

Don't listen to Suge.....

Congrats bruh!!!! Welcome to the world of fatherhood!

I don't care what Suge says, just because the woman gets up to take care of that baby don't mean he is going to shut up right away.

You will have some sleepless nights! :(

Good luck to ya!!! :)

Thanks again to everyone.

Suge, you is a fool.

Guess I'ma hafta start getting my "reply with quotes" on and learn how to scroll my posts. Problem is, half of 'em were off the damn screen and I had to wait on the post.:mad:

But I ain't mad.:D

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Robber

Robber, we will know why you may be a bit sleepy in the upcoming weeks.

<marquee><font size=5>CONGRATULATIONS</marquee></font size=5>

[Edited by EB on 03-28-01 at 04:37 PM]

A "BABY" ROBBER?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY....YOU GOTTA "WORK DAT SPOON" TO MAKE A LITTLE BOY! HEH-HEH!

Originally posted by BIFF
A "BABY" ROBBER?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY....YOU GOTTA "WORK DAT SPOON" TO MAKE A LITTLE BOY! HEH-HEH!

:D BIFF you are a sick puppy:D LOL. I never heard it put that way before :D LOL

CONGRATULATIONS ROBBER. Just get ready for those 2:00 am feedings.

Still LMAO at BIFF. :D "work dat spoon". LAWD HAVE MERCY :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back