RGIII pulls a Sage Steele and gets roasted for it

Well, I am gonna be honest, I don't even do that with them. I am gonna quote Redd Foxx. "If you ever see me with my hands on a white woman, I am holding her for the police". But, to each his own.
Don't be scared mane, its aight to test the waters a little bit.

Damn, do y'all really care who this man's wife is who he loves? If this were black woman would we even have this thread or that Twitter feed? Hell to the no.

You DO know that's why the thread was posted right?

We don't care who he loves. HE wants to be praised for having a white wife with a butt (same for Sage Steele) and apparently you are one of the ones praising him for it

When I was in NYC, dem Ricans and Cubans and Dominicans 🤦🏽‍♂️

Especially in the Bronx. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I’m so glad I left that place.

When I was in NYC, dem Ricans and Cubans and Dominicans 🤦🏽‍♂️

Especially in the Bronx. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I’m so glad I left that place.
Messed with this Rican once. She had a razor blade under her tongue, she took it out about 30 minutes after coming over when she said she realized that I would be okay.

Yup… They know how to protect themselves. The majority of the kids in NYC walk to school and ride public transportation starting in elementary school by themselves. They are raised different.

Back in slavery and after, white men had their way with our women whether the women wanted it or not.

We need to repay the favor. Don't marry unless you want to but sleep with their women like they did ours.

Back in slavery and after, white men had their way with our women whether the women wanted it or not.

We need to repay the favor. Don't marry unless you want to but sleep with their women like they did ours.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Back