Revenge Opportunities for TSPN Ladies...

MikeBigg

Dear Lovelies,

Ok, it seems that the Phat Mack (Suge) has been deceitful and double-dipping when it comes to you sweet little bon bons of TSPN. Yall don't have to take it anymore.

I'm not advocating that yall leave him...no that would be too simple. What yall need to do is get his azz back for the treachery that he has rendered to all of you dear lovelies.

What better way than to get back at his "pretty"Nupe azz than to cheat with the oldest, ugliest, most marriedest Que Dog you can find. That's right ladies, I'm offering my SERVICES absolutely free of charge. This is an offer that you cannot and should not refuse. Just think, yall get a chance to get revenge and I get a chance to get rid of some hard feelings!!

Call my toll free number: 1-800-CONTAGIOUS

Your Truly,

Mike Bigg

OLD, UGLY, BUT SKILLED

PS: If my wife answers, tell her you're looking for Minute Man Mike...she knows she ain't losing much!

Er, SOG...

Just in case Ms MB decides to register, could you sorta like maybe kinda delete these posts.

Not saying I'm henpecked, but the "ole rooster can't crow like he useta"!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
What better way than to get back at his "pretty"Nupe azz than to cheat with the oldest, ugliest, most marriedest Que Dog you can find.
OLD, UGLY, BUT SKILLED

Mighty Dog thought you were putting his butt out on the block when he read that. :D

I feel sory for your mother.......

....cuz she is going to have to see you sliced up like a Christmas Turkey! Boy don't youknow I hunt deer...you are from thecountry, youhave seen a deer gutted right? prepare to see yourself gutted!

Don't you ever try and step to my babay momma again!

You know what...you are a light weight. I will let me girls handle you. RaSuga..........get your sisters..it's time to go to war!

Re: Skilled

Originally posted by GramTigress
Hmmmmm.... I love em' Skilled. Pencil your girl in.

Fo Sho...but I don't use no pencil baby. I's got me a MAGIC MARKER!!!!!

I'm first 'cause I'm a SOROR.

GramTigress you better get to the back of the bus.

And MikeBigg , I don't want the gin. I'll just take a water on the rocks with a lil "Atomic Dog" playing in the background.

Not the MAGIC MARKER huh?

MB,

I don't do no gin either, but you can have a martini or two for a sista.
;)

Re: Re: Skilled

Fo Sho...but I don't use no pencil baby. I's got me a MAGIC MARKER!!!!!

Magic Mark me in then hun!

JSTUS, I ain't going to the back of no bus, sistah. First come first served, MB?!

Oh I don't drink Gin, but I will take Bailey's on the Rocks.

Call my toll free number: 1-800-CONTAGIOUS

OLD, UGLY, BUT SKILLED

PS: If my wife answers, tell her you're looking for Minute Man Mike...she knows she ain't losing much!

Oh...my...gawd!! LMAO!!! You people kill me!!

Let's see water for JSTUS

Pitcher of Vodka Martini for DownTownJag

Bailey's on the Rocks for GramTigress

1-800-CONTAGIOUS

SOOTH THESE TABILAN ANTI-WOMAN RUFFLES BABY

Let's see water for JSTUS

Pitcher of Vodka Martini for DownTownJag

Bailey's on the Rocks for GramTigress

1-800-CONTAGIOUS

and put me down for Crown, poured over crushed ice, with a squeeze of lemon. (Special Reserve Crown, you know I costs a lot) and you know what COLORS to write my order down in.!:love:

Thank You

GramTigress drinks a sip of her Bailey's.. Hmm....Hmm good! Papi' sure knows how to take care of his Lovelies. :heart:

MB, please do not sell out; Ques do not buy schnit. Only Purple Pee-Pee or Que Punch, anything else UNQUELIKE unless it is MD 20-20

Re: SOOTH THESE TABILAN ANTI-WOMAN RUFFLES BABY

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
...and you know what COLORS to write my order down in.!:love:

You wouldn't happen to be a member of the illustrious Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.?

Re: Re: SOOTH THESE TABILAN ANTI-WOMAN RUFFLES BABY

Originally posted by GramTigress

You wouldn't happen to be a member of the illustrious Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.?

Well of course! And you know how dem dayum Ques iz...they love gettin' another set of PEARLS!

:::::::uh Bigg Mike, don't keep a pretty girl waiting:::::::

Re: Re: Re: SOOTH THESE TABILAN ANTI-WOMAN RUFFLES BABY

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Well of course! And you know how dem dayum Ques iz...they love gettin' another set of PEARLS!

Yes indeed!

Back