Republicans are In Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still gloating.......

[And I am still gloating too!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :hat:

Re: Re: Re: Re: A rebuttal

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

After reading your latest incoherent rambling I am even more convinced......
1036611525.jpg

:D :D :D

And I am still gloating !!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :hat:

Nice to know that I'm dealing with an adult here. I'm also impressed that instead of discussing issues, you instead chose to resort to ad hominem.

You are allowed to think what you want, but there is always the case of what's true. What is true right now is that you have conceded the argument by resorting to fallacies. Now, if you choose to address my rebuttal to your statement, please do so. Otherwise, please don't waste bandwidth.

sophandros, I got your back, and those are good responses,. I could not have made them better myself. You stated your points very well. If you were a part of the leadership of the democrat party, the results from last night would have been different. They need a person with backbone like you. Too many democrats are too accommodating to Bush.

Republicans have a bad record on balancing the federal budget. They have never balanced the budget in a long time if ever.

With the republicans in control of the executive branch, Congress and the federal courts, they can blame no one but themselves. They cannot blame Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Tom Daschle, Pat Leahy, Black rapists nor Black welfare mothers. They have to perform. It is put up or shut up time for them.

Originally posted by EB
sophandros, I got your back, and those are good responses,. I could not have made them better myself. You stated your points very well. If you were a part of the leadership of the democrat party, the results from last night would have been different. They need a person with backbone like you. Too many democrats are too accommodating to Bush.

Republicans have a bad record on balancing the federal budget. They have never balanced the budget in a long time if ever.

With the republicans in control of the executive branch, Congress and the federal courts, they can blame no one but themselves. They cannot blame Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Tom Daschle, Pat Leahy, Black rapists nor Black welfare mothers. They have to perform. It is put up or shut up time for them.

Thanks, EB, and let me add that I hope that they do well. I'm not counting on it, but I hope they do. I found it interesting this morning to hear some of the Repubs here in Texas saying that now they will be able to work with the Dems in Congress to get what they need done. My problem with that is that they refused to compromise earlier, and now they expect the other side to compromise. Rather hypocritical. But then again, they are politicians.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A rebuttal

Originally posted by sophandros

Nice to know that I'm dealing with an adult here. I'm also impressed that instead of discussing issues, you instead chose to resort to ad hominem.

You are allowed to think what you want, but there is always the case of what's true. What is true right now is that you have conceded the argument by resorting to fallacies. Now, if you choose to address my rebuttal to your statement, please do so. Otherwise, please don't waste bandwidth.

Dude, do you think that in the course of an internet discussion I can post anything to change your left wing ideology? If common sense and logic can't do it how can anything by me, no matter how profound change your warped sense of liberalism. And I am still gloating......

:jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Originally posted by Diesel
Sopho,
Those were solid responses and very credible in fact and substance.

Thanks, Diesel.

BTW, I wonder why these guys have failed to mention that the Fed cut interest rates by .5% this morning...

BTW, why don't the rest of you Liberal whiners form a support group or something.....
democrybaby.jpg

And I am still gloating......

:jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump:

BTW, why don't the rest of you Liberal whiners form a support group or something.....
democrybaby.jpg

And I am still gloating......

:jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :hat: :jump: :jump:

Much like your other puerile picture, if this one described me, it would mean something. However, since I am not a Democrat, it means nothing to me. It is rather funny, though. I also think that it's an example of the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not trying to get anyone to change; rather, I'm looking for an interesting discussion. Finding out about another's beliefs and how they developed them is a worthwhile intellectual exercise. Acting like a ten year old isn't.

I'm holding my breath ...

I, for one, agree with EB. It is now put up or shut up time for the Republicans. If we haven't been blown off the face of the earth in two years following Baby Bush's vendetta against the man who tried to hurt his daddy, then I'll exhale.

Bedrock,
Nobody here is crying about the Republican majority. Nor does being a democrat make you a liberal or left wing. Sophos discussion was very well thought out and based on something rather than nothing. Posting a picture of a crying baby makes a lot of sense on the smack page, but please man, give us something deeper than that here.

You can vote for whoever you like. I actually advocate having blacks in the Republican party. But they should be there representing the issues you brought up, not complaining about them. But if we are going to have a discussion about the growing conservative movement in the black community then keep the pictures and give us reason.

Sophandros, does your liberalism know no bounds? I do not wish to engage in a fact based discussion with you because you have an extremely divergent philosophy from mine. I am not about to convince you or any other liberal proponet of anything. And just because you lack the technical aptitude to post pics don't dismiss it as SOPHandrosMORIC.

I recall you cut and paste one of my smack threads on to the conference usa board a while back, so I guess you do at least have a sense of humor.

And again, I am not about to convince you to embrace conservative ideals in the realms of this forum, and you certainly arent about to convince me of anything other that I made the right choice as far as politics is concerned.

AND I AM STILL GLOATING !!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump::jump:

Of course I can paste an image:

tmdho021105.gif

However, I thought that this board was for serious discussions, not smack. There is another board for that. You started by enumerating the reasons that you are a Republican, and made the claim that the traits you listed were DNC traits. I refuted that, and you began to launch personal attacks. Now, if you want to claim to be a man of intellect and reason, then discuss these things. I've been on numerous message boards where people don't agree and remain civil. It's really saddening that when I come to a board whose members are degreed African Americans, all I get is silliness.

Originally posted by sophandros
Of course I can paste an image:

tmdho021105.gif

However, I thought that this board was for serious discussions, not smack. There is another board for that. You started by enumerating the reasons that you are a Republican, and made the claim that the traits you listed were DNC traits. I refuted that, and you began to launch personal attacks. Now, if you want to claim to be a man of intellect and reason, then discuss these things. I've been on numerous message boards where people don't agree and remain civil. It's really saddening that when I come to a board whose members are degreed African Americans, all I get is silliness.

First of all, Dtown asked me a question, I responded to her question. Then you ride in on your left wing "Ihatetherightwing" tangent of trying to condascend on something that was'nt even addressed to you.

Dude, you began with the personal attacks....

Open your eyes, get your head out of your arse, stop listening to the corporate media, and cut through the BS that the mainstream and Reich Wing politicos spew at you for a change.

You claim to prefer brains. Well, your arguments lack intellectual rigor and your beliefs lack both heart and conviction. That's typical of the Religious Reich, however. Sig Heil, my brother?

So don't get your thong in a wad over some internet discussion. The fact still remains, your ideals represent the left and are the ones without substance.

Oh yeah,

I'm still gloating !!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Now away with you !!! You bore me !!!

Get the facts straight, mate. I posted a rebuttal to your comments. Instead of addressing the issues that I presented in that rebuttal, you decided to call me a "fag". I never went on a "Ihatetherightwing" tangent; rather, I addressed your points and awaited your reply, which came in the form of more attacks. Yes, I said get your head out of your arse, because you have thus far regurgitated propaganda and posted insults. I stated that your posts lacked intellectual rigor because they have; point out ONE post of yours on this thread that has shown some sort of independent thought on the topic. The comparison between the Third Reich and the Religious Reich is a continuation of the metaphor that I used to describe your apparent belief that it is perfectly alright to detain people without charges or access to an attorney. As for your claim that my posts lack substance, PROVE IT. The "you are from the Left, and thus lack substance" argument is NOT proof.

No, sir, my claims are against your argument and your position, not you. Thus, they are not personal attacks. Furthermore, since they are justfied, you have no real defense against them, which is why you continue to launch personal attacks and/or march out strawman arguments.

Sad. Truly sad. :(

First of all, Dtown asked me a question, I responded to her question. Then you ride in on your left wing "Ihatetherightwing" tangent of trying to condascend on something that was'nt even addressed to you.

Dude, you began with the personal attacks....

So don't get your thong in a wad over some internet discussion. The fact still remains, your ideals represent the left and are the ones without substance.

Oh yeah,

I'm still gloating !!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Now away with you !!! You bore me !!!

I apologize up front

I really didn't mean to start all this with my question(s) to Makaho. I think this thread has gotten waaaaaaaay off course and a tadbit out of line. Y'all better be glad I'm not a moderator/admin.

Sophandros, I'm sorry.

Makaho, you need to stop...for real.

Not your fault

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I really didn't mean to start all this with my question(s) to Makaho. I think this thread has gotten waaaaaaaay off course and a tadbit out of line. Y'all better be glad I'm not a moderator/admin.

Sophandros, I'm sorry.

You're cool; you simply asked an honest question that I would have asked. I've had decent conversations with Conservative Blacks before and they've been able to discuss why they believe as they do. Makaho either chooses not to do so or is unable to do so.

Re: I apologize up front

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Sophandros, I'm sorry.

Hell, he ain't gotta stop ... I'll stop this childishNESS ...

DAMN, grown folx can't even TALK ...

:tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back