REPRESENT QUES!!!!!!!!

:sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping: :sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping: :sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping:

Traditional Queue Show. Great Intro. After that them N!gg@s get tired and from then on it's chants on "how they did it for the frat" or "how much they love omega psi phi".

If I was judging they would get a 26 out of 30..

Good show. Props to Rickey Smiley for hopping after the show. Steve Harvey would hop with the queues.

:sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping: :sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping: :sleep2::sleeping::sleep2::sleeping:

docmump said:

Traditional Queue Show. Great Intro. After that them N!gg@s get tired and from then on it's chants on "how they did it for the frat" or "how much they love omega psi phi".

If I was judging they would get a 26 out of 30..

Good show. Props to Rickey Smiley for hopping after the show. Steve Harvey would hop with the queues.

I can?t view the file from here,
but
docmump, you & I can step against each other
Anytime. Providing you?re not too old, & I guarantee after my fly Intro the ladies would cheer, the guys would clock & you would lose.

Tony said:
I can?t view the file from here,
but
docmump, you & I can step against each other
Anytime. Providing you?re not too old, & I guarantee after my fly Intro the ladies would cheer, the guys would clock & you would lose.

image.php

docmump said:

lol
See you clocking me already,
& I haven?t even laced up my Gold Boots yet.
docmump, Couch potato judging & Arm chair stepping is never good. :shame:

I cant get with all that Clapping, tapping and slapping that the SIGs do.

Look like a DELTA probate show.

But, hey do you thing Sigs. :tup:

BandFan said:
I cant get with all that Clapping, tapping and slapping that the SIGs do.

Look like a DELTA probate show.

But, hey do you thing Sigs. :tup:
This man said Clapping, Tapping, and Slapping.... When was the last time the Queues won a stepshow?

docmump said:
This man said Clapping, Tapping, and Slapping.... When was the last time the Queues won a stepshow?

AAMU Homecoming 03, 2nd place 04, and in 05 we are bring it HOME for Rodney Jones.

RIP 16-NE-96

Doc, quit hating on the bruhs! You know you only wish that you could be the Qs! I saw the funniest thing while hanging out with some of the bruhs @ this club one time. I saw these country @ss sigma's with their pledges in the club all linked up while on line. Ain't that some $$$$?

buckwheat1911 said:
Doc, quit hating on the bruhs! You know you only wish that you could be the Qs! I saw the funniest thing while hanging out with some of the bruhs @ this club one time. I saw these country @ss sigma's with their pledges in the club all linked up while on line. Ain't that some $$$$?

:smh:

No kind of "D" .

How you gonna be up in Club DREAM with some MOON HEADS!!?!?!??! :lol:

I know team! Me and the bruhs had to talk about them dudes. I guess the sigmas don't know how to do things the right way.

Docmumppp you a hater!!!

I just saw the show.

You couldn?t do 10% of that!

Get you a Cane & A wheel chair

& We?ll have the 1st annual TSPN GreekShow!

I Say What?s Yo Name!!!!

Tony said:
Docmumppp you a hater!!!

I just saw the show.

You couldn?t do 10% of that!

Get you a Cane & A wheel chair

& We?ll have the 1st annual TSPN GreekShow!

I Say What?s Yo Name!!!!

You know Mean Green was talking one day and he said
Mean Green said:
Docmump,
It aint haten if it's true.
Docmump is speaking the truth. Them boyz look good for the intro but after that it's "Oh, how I love the Que Psi!", them laying on the ground trying to catch their breath, and to close it out Every Que in the building get on stage and hop the rest of the show. -- CLASSIC Que Stepshow..

Lastly, As I said before. Them boyz look good.

docmump said:
You know Mean Green was talking one day and he said

Docmump is speaking the truth. Them boyz look good for the intro but after that it's "Oh, how I love the Que Psi!", them laying on the ground trying to catch their breath, and to close it out Every Que in the building get on stage and hop the rest of the show. -- CLASSIC Que Stepshow..

Lastly, As I said before. Them boyz look good.

You're in Love :nod:

Back