Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona reportedly shot

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head while holding a public event in Tucson, National Public Radio reported Saturday.
Other news agencies reported up to 11 other people had been injured after an unidentified gunman ran up and began shooting indiscriminately as Giffords addressed supporters.

READ

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is really, really sad. Do we need secret service protection for Congress now?

Was Rep. Gilffords was on Sharh Palin's hit list?

Sure was. Number 4 on the list.

636d65cd.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sad day. I know Giffords husband and her brother n law. Both Astronauts. Worked with them at NASA-JSC and both are fellow Naval officers.

Palin should keep her damn mouth closed. Barbara Bush said it best. That judge was appointed by HW Bush and was a friend of McCain.

I keep telling yall white folks some different kind of folks man. Yall be ignoring them, but yall better keep one eye open. Man these crazy loons mad.

Now I'm reading that this guy might've been a democrat after all. From what I read, he was mad at Giffords for being one of the few democrats that voted against Nancy Pelosi to be the minority leader. Once he found that out, he said that Giffords was DEAD to him. Apparently, he also used to work for Giffords' campaign as well. Whether any of this is true or not is anyone's guess.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-c...two-days-before-assassination-attempt-on-her/

Last edited:
Yeah, he had extreme views from both sides of the spectrum. Cat was the worse of both worlds.

Now I'm reading that this guy might've been a democrat after all. From what I read, he was mad at Giffords for being one of the few democrats that voted against Nancy Pelosi to be the minority leader. Once he found that out, he said that Giffords was DEAD to him. Apparently, he also used to work for Giffords' campaign as well. Whether any of this is true or not is anyone's guess.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-c...two-days-before-assassination-attempt-on-her/

That's not what the Southern Poverty Law Center has on this guy. He's far right and a loon. He was a member of a racist, anti government far right organization. It will all come out sooner or later. The Tucson Sheriff knew what he was talking about.

That is why these folk need to dial down the rhetoric and bigotry and hate speak. Some folk in this society do not know when people are just selling wolf tickets. A lot of what these politicians say is rhetoric but some people believe it to 'T'.

Many people in this country have a difficult time separating theater from reality.

Some of these random nuts take the rhetoric that they hear very seriously.

That is why these folk need to dial down the rhetoric and bigotry and hate speak. Some folk in this society do not know when people are just selling wolf tickets. A lot of what these politicians say is rhetoric but some people believe it to 'T'.

Many people in this country have a difficult time separating theater from reality.

yep. the politics wanna throw rocks and hide hands when the shat hit the fans. i really hope she pulls thru. Prayes to all the victims as well

Back