Reminder: Alabama A&M begins booze sales at Saturday’s football game

On to backsey-ball season for the conference slump busters
Welp we had our chances. These guys just don't know how to win yet. I put a lot of this L on the coaches. Hell you sorry mutts tried your best to give TSU the game we just wouldn't accept it since it was your homecoming.

Like I said this wasn't the cake walk you thought it would be was it? Had your fans quiet as hell!!

Yall asz on notice for next year!

Admit it Cee, you were about to pass out from holding your breath. LOL
He wasn't the only one.
Our post game fish fry was canceled due to weather so I packed it in ice for travel (co: TSU Herb). Bout time i got back to the bus parking lot not a tiger could be found. Sorry about that wanted to save you a trip to the lake, sams, bayou, bay, costco ect. Maybe next year.

He wasn't the only one.
Our post game fish fry was canceled due to weather so I packed it in ice for travel (co: TSU Herb). Bout time i got back to the bus parking lot not a tiger could be found. Sorry about that wanted to save you a trip to the lake, sams, bayou, bay, costco ect. Maybe next year.
😣😣😣

Texas Sorry is like a money game for the rest of the SWAC lol

A football rich state, but they’re only good in basketball. How ass backwards is that?

Then the only reason they win is basketball is because of transfers. When Bama State went on our little basketball run, we did it with OUR players

Texas Sorry is like a money game for the rest of the SWAC lol

A football rich state, but they’re only good in basketball. How ass backwards is that?

Then the only reason they win is basketball is because of transfers. When Bama State went on our little basketball run, we did it with OUR players
Man you almost made me curse

Back