Reigning SUpreme!!!

JROCK

Preeminent
It is a fallacy that it is lonely at the top. When you are the SUperior program in the SWAC some people myopic propoganda is quite amusing and entertaining. First, we have "The Greatmess" of the SWAC "HAM"bling ST. U...by way of Grambling College by way of Louisiana NOrmal. It is their myopic posters contention that they are the Icon of BCF. But, every Tom, Dick and Mary knows that they are the Icon Of Bending over to their SUperior on NBC. Then, they have the audacicty to try to sell the gullable on how much better they are than the SUpreme team of the SWAC. But, it took them 30 yrs to make the series respectable and still miserably trail. The SUperior and most SUccessful program in SWAC history felt that a humanitarian duty was in order and sent them a SoUthern man to run their college and hire crying Eddie to give them a little dignity since they are the illegitimate son of SUccess. Then we put crying Eddie through the "Ace" Mumford camp for young legends in training. Crying Eddie dropped the course but realized his frailties, so decided running was not the answer. And, just like when every child reach puberty, the little degenerate has attempted to challenge authority of course, to no avail.

Next, we have Jsue by way of Jackson College, now contending "We are Jackson State University." This is also our child but their mother stop taking the pill and attempted to trap their SUperior. This made SUcces so indignant until we slapped 97 unanswered points on this love child and they have not been with mental faculties since. They to reached puberty and it took them 3 decades to make the series respectable only to miserably trail. At one point the "sonic boom jr" got so "bodacious" until SUbstance had to SUpersede misguided mayham and SUccess was coerced into pimp slapping Jackson College twice in one season. When you are a parent, somtime this hurts "DADDY" more than the child.

Finally, we have the also ran. A menthol Salem, a shot of Cognac, a bologna sandwich, a cup of Tide detergent, a table spoon of clorox, $5.00 worth of gas and entrance to a movie matinee would be much to generous for your being. Why dont you do like Richard Pryor advised Bill Cosby to do when he was ragging on Eddie Murpy about his profanity......"Have a Coke and a smile and STFU."

IT'S BECAUSE OF THE ICON THAT YOU GET THE EXPOSURE THAT YOU DO. (NBC) DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA TELL YOU TO SAY THANKS!!

<H1>SU LOGIC</H1>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"HAM"bling is the seed of their SUperior and is not the first ungrateful child.

0-8 giving the SUpreme team in the SWAC exposure............Notre Dame..........send help!!!

But, it took them 30 yrs to make the series respectable and still miserably trail.

Your ignorance needs to cease. Gram had a 13 to 6 advantage prior to 1993. Traditionless Southern made the series respectable by beating a team in transition. Why are you the only thag posting this ignorance. Take notes from BW, SJ96, jag4life, etc.. on when to post and how to post.

Do you have any shame for your clueless display of mathematics the other day? Why post this stuff when fouthern has a lower winning percentage, a lower number of SWAC championships, and not even half the storied tradition of Icon Grambling? Do you realize that if Grambling's program spanned 79 yrs like fouthern, Grambling would have 585 wins compared to 475 (su).

The Bayou Classic All-Time Series

Year Winner Score Attendance
1974 Grambling 21-0 76, 753
1975 Grambling 33-17 73, 214
1976 Grambling 10-2 76, 188
1977 Grambling 55-20 68, 518
1978 Grambling 28-15 72, 000
1979 Southern 14-7 67, 500
1980 Grambling 43-6 75, 000
1981 Southern 50-20 67, 500
1982 Southern 22-17 71, 555
1983 Grambling 24-10 58, 199
1984 Grambling 31-29 51, 752
1985 Grambling 29-12 57, 041
1986 Grambling 30-3 58, 960
1987 Southern 27-71 55, 783
1988 Southern 10-3 55, 450
1989 Grambling 44-30 64, 333
1990 Grambling 25-13 70, 600
1991 Southern 31-30 62, 891
1992 Grambling 30-27 71, 282
1993 Southern 31-13 72, 586
1994 Southern 34-7 66, 641
1995 Southern 30-14 67, 361
1996 Southern 17-12 71, 586
1997 Southern 30-7 64, 500
1998 Southern 26-14 60, 986
1999 Southern 37-31 67, 641
2000 Southern 33-29 72,000

This is HOW GREATMESS TAKES SUperior STICK every year.

sexy.gif

GStuper,

Your stupidity and narrow vision is only superseded by your ignorance of simple mathematics. This "if" ish is just as silly as your assinine contentions that "HAM"bling is better than your SUperior.
Grampax has been taking it up arse for nearly a decade and has a "TRADITION" of bending over on NBC to the SUpreme team in the SWAC. Now take your misguided anger and propoganda infested figures and see if it gets you any money at a pawn shop. You do not lead the series because you are not "simply the best." Your winning percentage is not heads and shoulders above any of the top programs. Now put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

"GUCK FRAMBLING!!!"

Me angry? I am alumni of the <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ of _ _ _.

What I wrote are the facts. Based upon the avg. number of wins Grambling achieves each year from 1941, in a 79 yr history Grambling would indeed have that number of wins. Math is a univeral language, what you showed is the Harding/Scenic Hwy language.

I am embarassed for him. Smoke and Mirror 101 @ hambling has made some of these people delusional Hambling winning percentage is a tenth of a game higher playing much less years. Famu winning percentage .670 Gram .680

This, I will never understand. :(

Your constant posts corroborate the belief/goal of all thags -- beat Grambling.

Post the number SWAC championships SU won --------> and the amount of years to achieve.

Post the number of SWAC championships Icon Gram won and the number of years.

This is what matters to champions! This is difference between an <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ and southern.

Super,

It's something about the ICON that makes these fellas lose their composure. I've read some of their posts on Small Talk, The Sports Board, Roundtable Discussion and they have shown some ability to make lucid, well thought out comments. Even here on the SMACK Board they have at times made somewhat credible and reasonable comments.

But man, when you mention GREATNESS they fall all to pieces. It's like an anxiety attack hits and instantly any semblance of reasoning goes out the window. It is so sad that GSU stirs up such frantic and emotionally charged dialogue as what we see from the "jaguar notion".

You would think that the temporary series lead de-fuse some of
this pent up anger and hostility. Apparently not! Based upon the previous rantings and ravings, these SUcks folk have a deep seated resentment. I guess that's what happens when you:

[size=8.5]SUCK[/size]

mikeBigg

Would you proofread my list below? I was typing kinda fast and not thinking clearly.:eek:

'93 - SU won

'94 - SU won

'95 - SU won

'96 - SU won

'97 - SU won

'98 - SU won

'99 - SU won

2000 - SU won

Champions of the first ever SWAC Championship Game!

See! That's better...if yall would learn to appreciate what you have and not be so concerned about GREATNESS, then life would be so much better.

You wouldn't worry about things like:

1. "Contagious" Basketball Coaches

2. Presidential Showers

3. Work Study Fraud

4. The "Bond" between your Coaches

5. Coaches late nite "pharmaceutical" transactions on Swan St.

6. Finding Paper Bag Brown Dancers

Yeah, I thought you'd change the subject.....:emlaugh:

I am embarassed for him. Smoke and Mirror 101 @ hambling has made some of these people delusional Hambling winning percentage is a tenth of a game higher playing much less years. Famu winning percentage .670 Gram .680
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Charlie,

But your winning percentage does not translate into winning on an average a full game more than S.U. or FAMU. Whether it is a tenth of a game or hundredth the bottom line is you are pulling straws.

Post series record S.U. v.s. Hamb Football------>Right Here

Post number of BC wins S.U. v.s. Hamb-----------Right Here

Post NCAA Basketball D-1 Tourney games------->Right Here

Post NCAA D-1 Baseball Playoff GAmes----------->Right Here

Post # Commisioner Cups S.U.v.s Hamb----------Right Here

<h3><font color="0000ff">Reigning SUpreme!!!</font></h3>

<h3><font color="0000ff">SUpreme Reigns!!!</font></h3>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back