Reigning Miss Black and Gold selected Miss AAMU 05-000006!

AAMU Alum

Congratulations to Lauren Lavalle, Miss Black and Gold of Delta Gamma Chapter, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc on her winning the '05- 00000006 crown of Miss Alabama A&M University.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
How are you going to post this with no pictures.

Easy. You read the post, didn't ya? :cool:

I'll post some pics when I can find some of the young lady, ok. For now, it's just FYI.

Congrats to Miss Delta Gamma/Miss AAMU.

Is she a greek? I've hear that the DELTA dont have a stranglehold on the crown like they used to have.

She's non-greek. The current Miss AAMU was on the Delta line that was recently initiated.

I don't think there's been a greek Miss AAMU since 2000-2001, (Crystal Bost/AKA.)

AAMU Alum said:
I don't think there's been a greek Miss AAMU since 2000-2001, (Crystal Bost/AKA.)

Yeah, that's when I had just left. She was the fione sister from Detroit with excellent upbringing and great manners. One of my friends used to date her.

AAMU had one sister from St. Louis who's body was so TIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Crystal Bost was the queen my senior year I was on SGA. She was a nice queen and very well respected..couldnt say to much bad about C. Bost as we called her.

Lauren is also from St. Louis like Hadiyah.

:topic:

DGTM and AAMU...are any of ya'll going to H town for the 99th?

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
I'm probably gonna miss it, but I will make the centennial!

05 is in the air, but I shall be in the Chocolate City for the 100th.

Jax1906 said:
05 is in the air, but I shall be in the Chocolate City for the 100th.

man the last National i went to was in New Orleans when I was a neo in 2001, and it was off the chain!!!!!!!!! I saw fine arse white sorors, and frats looked like they just stepped out of an N'Sync video.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DGTM,

I'm gonna have her send me some pics, and I can post those. There was one on the A&M TV site from about a year ago that I was trying to locate. I guess it was removed. I was also looking for a pic of the basketball dance team, since she's a member.

man the last National i went to was in New Orleans when I was a neo in 2001, and it was off the chain!!!!!!!!! I saw fine arse white sorors, and frats looked like they just stepped out of an N'Sync video.

DGTM, you went over in Spring '01? You crossed with my boy Big Art, from Jackson......we went to middle school together.

I was in da N.O. for Nationals in 2001 with my boys (my prophytes), and it was off da hook! Unfortunately, I wasn't frat then so obviously I didn't get to take in the whole experience......in '03 I couldn't get off of work for Detroit.

Houston is up in the air. I just found out my family reunion is in Houston one week prior......and I'm not too enthused about doubling all the way back to Houston. If I'm needed down there as an official delegate, I'll be there for certain, though.

LS Syndicate said:
DGTM, you went over in Spring '01? You crossed with my boy Big Art, from Jackson......we went to middle school together.

yeah Big Swoll my LB. Next u holla at him tell him Robert said what's up. He used to get mad at us because we used to tell him what we would do to his sister Cee-Cee cause she was so damn cute. Her friends were bad too. :D

My cousin/godbrother had just crossed Spr 01 (Beta Nu) and he and some of his LB's from FAM to the N.O. Me and the Mrs. was there and all I can say is if we woulda waited until we jumped the broom.... :shh:

man...Man...MAN!!!

Then to top it off...I had just came back from Gorilla Thrilla 4 months before Nationals....

Gorilla Thrilla... lawd ham murcy...

yeah Big Swoll my LB. Next u holla at him tell him Robert said what's up. He used to get mad at us because we used to tell him what we would do to his sister Cee-Cee cause she was so damn cute. Her friends were bad too. :D

Hell yeauh!! Cee-Cee was tizzight! I used to try to get at her when he wasn't around but she wasn't wit that......str8 up good girl. I hope yall ain't turned her out up there at Valley! :D I haven't seen her since high school, but if I see her and her crew I'll be sho to holla!

I usually holla at Art every other week or so, but he changed his cell #. I'll prolly catch him at Mandingo Fest this weekend, though.

LS Syndicate said:
Hell yeauh!! Cee-Cee was tizzight! I used to try to get at her when he wasn't around but she wasn't wit that......str8 up good girl. I hope yall ain't turned her out up there at Valley! :D I haven't seen her since high school, but if I see her and her crew I'll be sho to holla!

I usually holla at Art every other week or so, but he changed his cell #. I'll prolly catch him at Mandingo Fest this weekend, though.

Cee-Cee is ok but she had this friend that I was so infatuated with named Tiffany. Tiff is from Jackson too, she went to Bailey Magnet, that girl is so damn fine, she ran track and has a tight arse 6-pack, man.

Back