Refi your Auto loan?

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
Have anyone here done it?

I just did. I got caught with a slighty higher intrest rate when I jumped out of my Charger STR-8:mad: into a Dodge Truck. And now my note just drop a litte over $90.00 for less months then the first loan!!!!:flippy:

I used Lending Tree...

I was going to do it, but after I started my "Upside Down Vehicle Payments" thread, I've changed my mind. It doesn't seem it will be worth it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No, I don't want a bunch of years added to my loan. It'll be 3 years old in July or August, so I only have two years left. The refi is probably gonna add more time on.

I thought about it but then changed my mind. I just threw away an offer to refinance with Chase and get $40 in gas free.

No, I don't want a bunch of years added to my loan. It'll be 3 years old in July or August, so I only have two years left. The refi is probably gonna add more time on.

No do it for how many years left..

That what I did...No way I was going to go past my org loan time

I did because of the fact I hated my current lendor because they were not responding to my questions in a timely manner. Nor sending me my paperwork even though I gave them my address several times. Had to cut them loose and go with a credit union I had a loan with previously. Has worked out great.

I got something in the mail to refi my truck. It may lower the interest rate by 3 percentage points. I may look into it.

Back