Red, White, and Blue

Do you display the American flag o

• I proudly display the red, white, and blue on my ride!!!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A flag on my car??? Please!!! HELL NO!!!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I had one on there, but I've taken it down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
How many of you all actually have an American flag on your car? And is it true that after the Afghans came over here and punked us, we sent 25 billion dollars over there to help their refugees???

I don't have a flag on my car, and it wouldn't surprise me about the money ... this country has always been ass-backwards with respect to helping others before we help our own.

I was wearing a ribbon

I don't have any flags on my car or anywhere else for that matter. This whole thing is starting to get a lil' sickening to me now.

Nope, no flags.

I can believe that the US gave that amount of money to help with the UN-Food effort. Last time I paid any attention to this mess, we were backing the opposition of the Taliban, Russia sent troops to guard the Afghan border, and Jesse was getting enough frequent flyer miles together to go and get those Christian missionaries.

I think the figure was 100 million in aid we sent for the refugees. I cant believe we sent them anything, but that just shows how generous we are. No other nation in the history of the world would have done this.

Well, we are suppose to be a nation under God...which mean God like ways. He has a heart of compassion.

D-town...I thought it was just me girl! I am sick of seeing that #$$%@ flag. I tried to be patriotic, but with people running it in the ground...my old way of thinking is beginning to flare up again:mad: God Bless America...Do they really understand what they are asking? Or is this something to say because it's "in". Can a brotha actually catch a cab in NY now? Just wondering.
ne_nau.gif

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
How many of you all actually have an American flag on your car?

If we could get everyone flying a flag to vote this will be a totaly different place. :(

I don't have one and will not put one up.

I don't have one on my car but I do proudly display one on my house. Some friends of mine that I went thru ROTC with and met while being on active duty in the army with were stationed at the Pentagon. I'm still waiting to hear from one of my frats that was there also. The Pentagon has a lock down on a lot email thats trying to get information to people who work there. Yeah, this country has a lot of faults, but you have more rights and freedom here than any other place in the world. The U.S.A. always has tried to help those less fortunate countries no matter what political strife they have with us. It's a 2 edge sword, it helps and it hurts........

Fiyah: I'm in agreement with you.

I don't have a flag on my car because I couldn't find one. I do have one on my lapel. I PROUDLY wear it.

I don't have a car flag nor one at home and thought it would be almost impossible to find one now, but I did purchase a flag baseball cap and a God Bless America T-Shirt.

Back