Red Lobster Waitress Receives Racist Insult In Tip Section Of Receipt

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
A teenage waitress has revealed how a customer left a racist insult in the 'tip’ line of a receipt.

Toni Christina Jenkins had just finished serving a couple at the Red Lobster restaurant in Tennessee on Saturday afternoon, when she discovered the slur.

In the slip for the $45 dinner, one of the customers had written ‘none’ in the tip line, and the word ‘******’ beneath it.

Jenkins, who is studying to be a nurse, posted the receipt on her Facebook account, along with the explanation: “This is what I got as a tip last night… so happy to live in the proud southern states...God Bless America, land of the free and home of the low class racists of Tennessee.â€

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/09/toni-christina-jenkins-red-lobster-waitress-racist-insulttip-section-receipt-picture_n_3893114.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A teenage waitress has revealed how a customer left a racist insult in the 'tip’ line of a receipt.

Toni Christina Jenkins had just finished serving a couple at the Red Lobster restaurant in Tennessee on Saturday afternoon, when she discovered the slur.

In the slip for the $45 dinner, one of the customers had written ‘none’ in the tip line, and the word ‘******’ beneath it.

Jenkins, who is studying to be a nurse, posted the receipt on her Facebook account, along with the explanation: “This is what I got as a tip last night… so happy to live in the proud southern states...God Bless America, land of the free and home of the low class racists of Tennessee.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/09/toni-christina-jenkins-red-lobster-waitress-racist-insulttip-section-receipt-picture_n_3893114.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

And people think we have racial equality now. This should be a confirmation that things haven't changed in America.

Racist are going to be racist. I'm mad at Red Lobster for putting her on leave. It's is paid leave, but I am curious what are they planning to do with her.

I hope she knows that this is considered terroristic threatening and she can get a restraining order against the patron. They have her contact information via her credit card transaction.

Not too smart is this person. You used a credit card meaning your ass is kinda searchable.

Back